Island Of The Keepers

I had slid to a stop as I transformed to my Dragonoid, standing on my two feet.

I looked around as I tried to find where the scents were going. "Asteria what's wrong?" Nya asked. "The scents are going everywhere...I can't pinpoint where they're going" I said.

"Well, we should leave the Jungle Choppers here anyways. There's no way we're going to drive through that" Lloyd said as he gestured to the path with plants all over the place.

Everyone got out of the Jungle Choppers. I heard a soft growl from above and looked up. It seemed to disappeared.

I raised an eyebrow curiously and transformed to my Dragon form now. Leaves started to rustle and we all looked around cautiously. A Dragon suddenly jumped down and on top of Nya.

"Aah!" She screamed and her eyes widened. I quickly ran to them and bit the Dragon's tail as I swung it away at a tree. I snarled at it.

The Dragon stood up and looked at me with a playful look.

"Ninjaaa-" the others started to yell but I spoke "Guys wait. I don't think he's dangerous.."

The Dragon hit the coconut it had at a rock wall and Cole looked.

"Hey is that a coconut?"

The Dragon grabbed the coconut by its tail. I transformed back to my regular 6'4" height as the scales on my body disappeared.

The Dragon approached me and rolled the coconut to me. I raised an eyebrow and picked it up. "I think he wants to fetch" Nya said.

I smirked "Okay, then.."

"Fetch!"

I chucked the coconut high in the air out of view and the Dragon went after it. "He appears very docile" Zane spoke.

"Yeah look, it might be friendly and all but..." Lloyd started but the Dragon had came back with the coconut, wanting to play fetch again.

Jay gasped "Zippy! Oh, let's call him Zippy!"

Lloyd sighed "Okay...Zippy might be friendly and all, but we don't have time to be playing fetch with him. We're trying to find my mom and Master Wu."

"Are you sure? He's so cute!" Nya petted Zippy.

I frowned, feeling slightly jealous. Lloyd glared at Nya. "Okay fine" she said. "Zippy. Look, you're a real good boy but we're on an important mission and you might be a little huge and loud for us. Okay, so..."

"Super Fetch!"

She threw the coconut with her elemental power and Zippy went after it.

"Okay, let's go" Lloyd said and we walked off. I looked at Nya and glared "He's cute? Really?"

She snickered softly "Aw, is the big strong Dragon jealous?"

I rolled my eyes playfully "Just a bit."

She gently pulled me down and kissed my cheek. "There. How's that?"