Prime Empire

The Mechanic was at it again. The others parked outside the construction building and I landed on the ground as my wings closed. All of us quickly ran inside quietly and I noticed the Mechanic.

Nya turned the lights on and the Mechanic and his grunts turned to us. "Sorry to crash your party boys!" She smirked as she stood next to me.

"Guess our invitation got lost in the mail huh?" Jay inquired and went to grab his weapon. Lloyd exclaimed "No weapons guys! These are just low-level thugs."

"My fist are my weapons!" Cole exclaimed.

Zane raised an eyebrow "I would not classify the Mechanic as low-level. He is suspected in thirty-six unsolved criminal cases."

"Thirty-seven" the Mechanic smirked and his metal arm stretched as it hit Zane back. I winced at the sight of Zane crashing into heavy boxes.

Jay glared at the Mechanic "You're not getting away that easy!"

He smirked "Who's trying to get away? There are more of us than you!" He exclaimed but didn't know his thugs were escaping. He looked around and turned around as he glared at them.

They paused but sighed as they grabbed their bats and walked back over. "And we're not afraid to use our weapons!" The Mechanic exclaimed and shot fire off his metal arm but we dodged it.

I noticed some file formats and grabbed them with my brother "And we're not afraid to use these!" He exclaimed and we threw them at the Mechanic.

"Take that obsolete file formats!" Jay shouted as the Mechanic dodged the file formats but the last one hit the motherboard out of his hand.

It went to land on the ground but Kai slid across the ground and caught it while falling in the process. Thugs tackled on top of him trying to get the file format but he threw it as one thug caught it and climbed up a ladder.

"I got him!" Lloyd exclaimed and climbed after the thug. I shot lightning out my mouth as it fried the thugs near Kai and they fell down. I looked up at the top shelf where Lloyd was fighting the thug with the file format.

I called to him "Lloyd! Use the vcrs!"

He glanced down at me "What's a...Vcr?"

Cole shouted "It's that old machine Wu watches his ninja movies on!"

I watched as Lloyd ejected the vcrs and they hit the thug and it let go of the file format. Nya grabbed it "Got it!"

I slammed my body into a large shelf and it tumbled over trapping the thugs.

"I'll take that!" The Mechanic exclaimed and snatched the file format from Nya "Hey!" She exclaimed and we ran out the building only for the Mechanic to drive off.

The others got in the Land Bounty, Cole on his bike and I flew in the air towards the Mechanic with everyone.

Nya drove the Land Bounty next to the Mechanic's truck but he swerved it into the Land Bounty. "Hey! Watch the paint job!" Kai shouted and the Land Bounty swerved back. My eyes widened and I growled.

I flew above the Mechanic's truck and breathed out lighting on it as it slowly stopped working and came to a stop. I landed next to the truck and pulled the Mechanic out.