Zane

I sat next to Wu, concerned for the older man. I frowned, his aura was weak. I heard the door open and looked, everyone walking in. "Master Wu, this helmet. I feel like we've seen it before. Can you tell us anything?" Kai asked while setting the samurai helmet gently on Wu.

Wu sat up and took the helmet "Curious. Time..."

"Time?" Kai inquired and tilted his head slightly. "Time waits..." Wu said while inspecting the helmet.

"Time waits...?" Nya asked. "Time waits for no...-" Wu said but fell down on the bed falling asleep. I frowned.

"Uh, Master?" Kai asked. Wu woke up as he immediately sat up "Did someone mention lunch?"

I walked over and gently pat Sensei's hand "No Wu, no one mentioned lunch" I said and made him lie down. "Then why did you wake me...?" He asked weakly and went back to sleep.

Lloyd sighed "Guys, he isn't himself." He said as we left the room. "Clearly. Lunch isn't for three more hours. Agh, this is just perfect. Mysterious snake samurai...uh, things attacked Ninjago, Cyrus Borg is missing and our team is down one master and one Ninja" Jay said and I frowned. "We need to get Zane back online. He was the last one to see Cyrus Borg" Lloyd said and I raised an eyebrow.

~~~

"Okay, he's hooked up to the main computer" Nya said "Keep your fingers crossed."

I stood next to the table Zane was on with Jay and Cole as Nya approached the computer pressing a button. Jay shook his head "Nope. Still out."

"Hang on" Cole said "There's something on the video feed."

We looked as it was from Zane's view. I was holding the handles of Borg's wheelchair as he spoke "Well, this is a surprise. I didn't expect to see you."

"Who did you-" Zane started and turned around but the audio cut off and static shown on the screen. Jay turned to Nya "Um, did I miss something? One second Zane is talking then nothing."

"Okay let's try again, only slower" Nya said and pulled a lever. The screen played slower and something green was shot at Zane. "Oh, there you go" Cole said. "Zane was nailed by, uh, some mysterious blurry thing."

"Oh, so all we need to do is round up all the blurs in Ninjago. This tells us nothing!" My brother yelled. I turned to Nya "Can you slow it down any further?"

"I can try" she shrugged and turned to the computer, pressing buttons. The connection was lost and I sighed.

~~~

Nya and I walked out from behind the computer "Upgrade complete" she smiled. "Say hello to Super Slow Motion."

She pressed play as the feed played and then paused, showing Acronix. Cole gasped "Acronix? I thought he got, you know, finished off at the Monastery."

I shook my head "Not exactly. He's still got the Time Blade too."

Nya continued to play as Zane fell to the ground, my voice came from the fee "Huh?...Acronix." I hissed. Zane's head turned as it showed Acronix running off with Borg.

"Hey! Get back here!-" I yelled and ran after him but Dr. Saunders hit the nerve on my neck, making me fall and pass out. Jay gasped. "What? Why did Dr. Saunders do that?" Cole asks as Dr. Saunders approached Zane. "Wait a minute...So that means..." Jay turned to Cole.