Giant Snake Problem

Fear loomed through the air keeping all of our feet planted to the ground staring at the beast snarling it's fangs. It dove down snatching up Wu and Pythor consuming them whole.

We all froze with fear and grief "...Wu." I muttered.

"No..." My brother cried out helplessly unable to do anything.

Lloyd buried his face into my ninja suit for comfort and I gently held him. We couldn't mourn for very long as the Devourer glared right down at us.

"We need to go now." I growled, I quickly pushed Lloyd into Nya's mech gesturing for her to get going now.

Jay stood still whispering "Maybe if we stand perfectly still.."

"RUN!!" He took off running with the others and I ran alongside them.

The giant serpent slithered after us with a hungry scowl on it's face.

I heard a thud and looked behind me seeing Jay had tripped and the large serpent was gaining ground looming over him.

"JAY!" I yelled and turned on my heel running to Jay.

I lifted him up on my shoulder and charged forward to the Bounty, I threw Jay into the main control room where everyone else was and I shut the door.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!" Jay exclaimed panicking as he looked at the monitor.

"Working on it, blasters on full!" Nya retorted as the Bounty flew up into the air taking off just moments before the Devourer could chomp down on the boat.

"Woohoo! Take that you stupid snake!" Kai exclaimed in relief. I bent down on the ground as I held Scout close, I closed my eyes and saw a flash of the beast's aura in front of me.

"In front!" I yelled as I opened my eyes in a panic. The leviathan sized snake emerged from the ground opening it's jaws biting down but Nya swerved the ship last second just barley avoiding the fangs.

"Uh, I think it heard you Kai" Jay told Kai. I held Scout close, not wanting him to get injured. My heart beat was going up fast.

"Nya, we gotta go faster that thing is gaining on us!" Kai told Nya as he watched the rear window.

"We're going as fast as we can, I'll try to make it to scattered canyon." She told us.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than eight percent." Zane told her.

"Never tell me the odds!" Nya snapped as I could hear the stress in her voice.

Cole interrupted "It's coming in for another attack, port side!" Nya swerved the Bounty making me and Scout roll across the floor.

"Woah!" I said and crashed into the wall, I groaned slightly as I held Scout.

"We're losing speed, we'll drop to the ground soon" Lloyd stated as he looked at the chart going down.

"What?!" We all exclaimed in shock. "We need to lose weight!" I told everyone.

"Port side!" Lloyd shouted, the Devourer took a bite of the ship making everything swerve at an angle.