Dragon Power

I stood next to Arin while holding Riyu, Percival spoke "I can't believe you've been hiding two filthy Dragons from us Floortile. What self respecting Imperium would be a Dragon lover?"

"I'm not an Imperium." Arin replied. Percival scoffed, "An outlander? And we listened to your teachings? I am ashamed! You have tarnished us! In front of the very image of the Empress!"

"All hail the Good Empress!"

"Hail this!"

I heard large footsteps and looked, Dragons running through the city. "Dragons loose in the city?!" Percival yelled.

The large banner of the Empress fell on top of the kids. I hand Arin Riyu, "Go. Quickly." I ordered. "But what about you?" He asked. "I'll be fine. I'll distract them" I say and the boy nods, taking off with his Dragon friend.

The kids remove the banner and I yell, "Hey! Over here!" I wave and ran off, the group trying to keep up with me.

~~~

Percival had caught up to me as I was cornered in an alley. He glared at me, "You're coming with me, Dragon!" He yelled.

I frowned and sighed. I couldn't hurt a kid. "Okay then..." I walk to Percival and he grabbed my wrist, dragging me along to the Empress's palace as I reluctantly followed.

~~~

We soon arrived and Percival waved to a guard, "Hello? Can anyone help me? I caught a Dragon all by myself!"

A guard ran to another one, "The Dragons are attacking the main gate! Come on!" He ran off with the other guard. "Hello??" Percival asked and frowned. We walked inside and Percival groaned, "Why won't anyone listen to me?"

"I guess their too blind to spot a eight foot Dragon." I muttered. "Oh shut it, Dragon!" Percival glared up at me. "I just want to impress the Empress."

At that same moment, the Empress exited the doors with a few guards. "Really?" She asks, "Do tell."

"Ah, all hail the good empress." Percival kneeled but I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. The Empress smirked and approached, "Look what you have brought me...Well done my boy."

I was taken by the Empress, thrown in a cage with a barrier that wouldn't let me out. I tried to teleport my way out but it didn't work, I growled.

I noticed Riyu and my eyes widned, "Riyu? Oh no, they got you too..." I frowned. "It's going to be okay, bud. I'll figure out a way...Somehow..."

The empress looked between Riyu and my cage, "The empress is pleased. I see bright things in your future, young Percival. Your efforts in the name of Imperium will not be forgotten."

Percival gasped and bowed, "All hail the good Empress!" He departed. "So...These Dragons are the ones that are so important to your big plan, Ras? The ones who gave you so much trouble?"

Ras grunted, "Yes...The ninja make everything more difficult. Especially this one." He looked to me. "I have never seen a Dragon like that before. It is...Interesting."

The Empress smirked, "Oh, when your friends see what I am going to do to you...It will break their spirit. This rebellion will end and none shall ever begin again."