Garmadon

We were at the karaoke place where Darreth had bought the place. The others were singing while I danced with Nadine.

My smile turned bright as I saw my daughter's happy expression. I heard the music go off and Nadine frowned "Aw..."

I decided to pick her up and booped her nose. She giggled as I distracted her from hearing the tv.

"Where an assailant rammed a stolen garbage truck into the front of it. I'm hearing word it was a jailbreak. A prisoner was freed from custody."

Dareth turned to us "Hey, didn't you just put the princess in jail? You don't think it's her do you?"

Gayle spoke from the tv "Okay, I'm getting verification the prisoner that was freed was the recently apprehended Jade Princess, Princess Harumi. Security footage caught the two on video..."

The footage played and the others gasped, seeing Lord Garmadon. I patted Nadine's head to help distract her.

"That...That's impossible" Lloyd gasped.

"Could be anyone." Kai says. "But he has four arms" the ice ninja frowned. My brother chimed in "So does Mr. E. Who doesn't have four arms these days?"

"We stopped the ceremony, didn't we?" Lloyd asked.

"I'm telling you, that's not him" my brother reassured "If that's Lord Garmadon, I'm Lord of the Jig!"

An officer spoke on the tv "That-That's when she said Kneel before Lord Garmadon."

"Ah. Okay. That's definitely him..." Jay sighed. Nya picked up Wu "Misako. Can you find a place to keep Wu somewhere safe?" She handed him to the older lady.

Dareth spoke up "I have a corner pad on the east side. You two can make it your own. Just don't mind the underwear lying around."

"We'll take him there now" Misako nods.

"You don't mind taking Nadine with do you?" I asked Dareth. He smiled "Sure! I never held a snake child before."

He held his hands out and I handed Nadine to him.

~~~

We were at the Bounty trying to think of a plan to stop Harumi and her gang with Garmadon.

"We go to Kryptarium Prison" Lloyd says.

"Okay. We take on Garmadon, Harumi and her entire gang while they're fortified in an impenetrable bunker. Not the best idea. Anyone have anything else?" Jay asks.

We all frown.

My brother spoke sarcastically "Okay, not all at once. One at a time, please."

"I have to face him. I turned him once. I can turn him again." Lloyd said. I put a hand on his shoulder "That's not such a good idea, bean sprout."

"He's not the man you know anymore...And...It's all my fault." I looked down. "I was the one who encouraged him to banish himself...And now there's nothing good in him."

"No...It's not your fault, Asteria." Lloyd frowned. "I was upset back then...But right now, we need to figure out a new plan."

~~~

I was at the above dock again with Nya this time, the navigation was locked...Nya grunted "Why isn't it unlocking?" She said.

"Hm..." I said and heard footsteps, I looked as I saw Lloyd. "There you guys are. The guys wanna talk downstairs, Pixal has a plan" he said "Yeah just...give us a minute" Nya said. "It can wait, come on" Lloyd said, me and Nya glanced at each other, I shrugged and we followed Lloyd downstairs.

"I know it's tough to take a backseat on this one" Nya told Lloyd "I get it. We can't be impulsive...we don't want this to spiral into anything worse" he said and came to one of the downstairs rooms as he opened the door.

Both me and Nya walked in, the others turned to us. "Ok, what's your guy's plan?" Cole asked "What? Our plan? I thought it was Pixal's?" Nya asked.

I was quiet but then realized. I turned to the door but Lloyd closed it, locking it. "Lloyd!" We all shouted and ran to the door. "Lloyd, you don't need to do this! Let us out!" Kai said "I'm sorry, I have to face him...I have to do it alone" Lloyd said, I stepped back as Jay and Kai slammed their bodies against the door. "Cole use your strength!" I advised.

"Already on it!" He exclaimed and clenched his fists as energy flowed through his arms. He ran to the door and punched it as it broke.

I gestured for everyone to go and we dashed upstairs to the computer, it showed Lloyd was in his car. "He's heading to Kryptarium prison." Cole said, Nya tried to change the course. "I-I can't change course. He's locked the navigation" she said, I looked at Zane "Zane, can you override it?" I asked. He nods and went to the computer, trying to override it.

A couple minutes went by and the screen changed "There. We've regained control of navigation" Zane said as he turned to us. "Hey, what's with Lloyd on the tv?" Cole asked, I went quiet.

"...She wants us to watch" I said as the tv showed Lloyd going inside the prison and Garmadon walked out, starting to fight Lloyd...Lloyd losing. "...Ugh, I can't do this. I'm going after him!" I said and handed Nadine to Nya. I jumped down the ladder. "Wait, Asteria, no!" Nya said and I felt a grab at my hand.

I looked, I frowned and held Nya's face with my left hand. I kissed her softly and broke the kiss "I promise you, I will come back." I told her and let go of her, I jumped off the Bounty and my wings opened, I flew off to Kryptarium Prison.

I soon arrived and saw Lloyd on the sand ground, I flew down to him and landed.

"Lloyd?...Lloyd!" I said and shook him, I picked him up and took off back to the Bounty. I could sense his aura...it was weak.

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 15, 2023

~~~