Home

We flew through the portal and dove down to Ninjago city, I saw the huge golem that was made by Garmadon. "Firstborne, you and the others get my friends down to the city, I'll deal with the golem!" I told her, she nods and her and the dragons flew down to the city.

I dove down and crashed into the golem, I roared as I flew back and forth, slashing the Golem with my claws. As I continued, it suddenly grabbed me.

My eyes widened and I roared, trying to get out of the grip. I breathed fire, hitting it's face. It stumbled as it let go and I flew back. "Hey ugly! Leave her alone!" I heard and looked seeing Jay, Kai, Zane and Cole on the Dragons as they shot the chains around the golem's legs but it broke free.

I flew down as the Golem tried to punch me. I slashed it with the sharp edges of my wings. "He's too considerable to take down!" Zane told us "Guys, I'm nearly out of chain!" Cole said, I flew in the air away from the Golem as it was trying to reach me.

"Even if we had more, it's not thick enough to stop it!" Kai said "Then perhaps next time we should use thicker chains!" Zane yelled. I sweat a bit but then thought of something, I breathed small fire, locking some of the chains together.

"Wait guys, look! Asteria can lock the chains together if we wrap it around the golem!" Jay said, I roared softly and spoke "Kai, come help me!"

"Already on it!" He jumped off the Dragon. My eyes widened and I dove down, catching him on my back and I flew around the Golem as the others used their chains around the Golem. Kai and I used our fire to meld the chains together.

The Golem fell to the ground and the others cheered, I looked down at the Golem while Kai was on my back.

It slowly got back up and I growled, it went to grab me but I flew out of the way. I roared in pain at it and slashed the Golem's face. It didn't do a lot. "Oh come on!" Kai groaned, I saw a chain wrap around the golem's arm and looked, seeing Wu on Firstborne "Maybe I can offer some metal!" He said.

"Nice of you to join the party!" I joked.

I flew around the Golem again as Kai and I started to meld the chains together with our fire. "Here we go again!" Cole said "Asteria, do it!" Jay called. I roared and dove at the Golem, crashing into it as it fell to the ground, I stayed in the air as Kai was on my back.

I noticed the power of the Golem fading, it started to fall apart and the people around screamed, running away. I watched carefully as the power of the Golem faded. "Alright!" I heard the others say and cheered, flying away and I followed.

Kai spoke "Thanks for the help, Asteria."

I turned my head to look at him "Of course. I would always help a friend in need." I smiled.

I dove down as I landed in front of Borg Industries with everyone as they got off their Dragons, Kai got off me and went to his sister. I moved down to everyone's height.

Bean sprout spoke "Guys, what kind of Dragon is that?" He wondered aloud. "No idea, all we know is it's Asteria" Jay said.

Nya's eyes widened "That's Asteria?"

I started to shrink and I transformed back into human, I stood up on my two feet and stretched.

"I'm going to have to get used to that..." I sighed.

Lloyd, Nya and Nadine engulfed me in a hug and I flinched. I looked down at the three and smiled while returning the hug.

Lloyd cried into my shoulder "I thought you were gone with everyone else!"

I smiled "It's okay...I'm right here. I will always be here for you, Lloyd. I won't leave any of your sides."

~~~

I stretched and groaned softly as we all were cleaning the dojo. "Ugh, we saved Ninjago. Can't we get a day off?" Cole groaned "We helped break it, we help rebuild it" Lloyd said, I gently patted Nadine's head as she was trying to help. "Ninja! Trouble!" I heard Wu say and I looked over as he came running through the doorway.

"Huh?! Already?!" Kai asked.

"I'm still sore from our last adventure!" Jay said. Wu ran off outside, we all followed while putting our hoods up. My horns formed away as I put my hood up, following.

When we got outside to the steps though, there was a large crowd as they cheered and the band started playing Weekend Whip. "...Huh?" Kai asked and we put our hoods down. My horns slowly formed again.

I saw the commissioner walk to us "I already thanked you, but the people want to thank you also." He said, I looked at the crowd in shock. Nya held my arm and I looked, I smiled softly and wrapped my left wing around her.

I smirked slightly and picked her up bridal style as I spun in circles, Nya screamed in slight surprise and held on as she laughed, the others also laughed.

"Asteria, put me down!" Nya said, I laughed a bit and slowed to a stop, I kissed Nya a couple times and smiled. I set her down but then heard a bark. "Hm..?" I glanced over and saw Indie and Scout.

"Indie!" I exclaimed as my eyes widened.

Indie ran to me and tackled me, I stayed standing as I hugged her.

Scout ran over and tackled me as I fell "Woah!"

I laughed as my face was being licked by my pets, everyone else around laughing at the scene.

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 17, 2023

~~~