Visions

I stood in my room, punching the punching bag, despite my left hand being wrapped in bandages due to it being twisted.

I scowled as my mind kept going back to that moment at Cloud Kingdom.

He forgot me. His own daughter. My anger started to build up and I turned into my dragonoid form, my fists punching the bag over and over again.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and I stiffened, turning around with a scowl on my face. I relaxed once I saw Nya.

She smiled at me and I turned back human. "What's wrong? You've been here all night."

I sighed and sat on my bed with her, "It's mostly about my dad. I don't understand how they could've gotten him to forget...They got him under their control."

"It feels as if something is now missing from me..." I put a hand to my chest. "It hurts."

Nya's face softened and she placed her hand over mine, "It'll be okay, Asteria. We'll find out a way. I promise you that. I'm currently trying to figure out about this Shatterspin" she sighed.

"Yeah..." I said. She grabbed my injured hand, "And, you need to be careful with this hand of yours."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, yes, I know. You've been going on about that when we left Cloud Kingdom."

She sighed and smiled. I leaned closer to her and placed my lips against hers, our eyes closing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed a hand on her hip.

I broke the kiss and leaned my head down, kissing at the side of her neck as my teeth carefully grazed against her skin.

I heard her soft groan and then pulled away, looking at the small, red mark.

I jolted as I heard the door open and the both of us looked. Junior stood there and he immediately covered Nadine's eyes, "Seriously? Lock the door if you're going to do that!"

Nya's face flushed red and I chuckled, leaning back "Sorry, Junior. What did you guys need?"

Junior sighed, "Lloyd had a vision where we could learn Shatterspin. You might want to pack your things..." He leaves with Nadine.

I glance at Nya and she left the room to get her things. I packed only a few stuff and then teleported to the basement where the others were. I got on the Bounty and sat on the railing, waiting for everyone to be ready.

~~~

I walked up to the steering wheel where Lloyd was, but I saw he was asleep. I raised an eyebrow and walked over, poking his shoulder.

"Ah!" He jolted and whipped his head to look at me. I smiled, "Want me to take control?" I offered. He looked away.

I noticed worry coming from his aura. "Hey. You know I'm here for you, right? Talk to me. What's wrong?"

"The previous visions were like nightmares" he started. "This one's like...An instruction. I could see a metal gate, sense a teacher we need to find, and feel a direction to go."

He walked to the railing, putting his hands on it. "But, I'm still on edge. I'm not sure I trust what's in my own brain."

I shrugged, "I don't exactly trust them either, but..."