I Am Okino!

We had arrived at the Cliffs of Hysteria finally after following the path. "Woah- tell me those aren't the Cliffs of Hysteria" Kai said in shock as he glanced up.

"That's not a cliff...That looks like a wall that never ends!" Cole exclaimed.

"Definitely not double jumping up that thing..." Nya said and Lloyd spoke "Hm..."

I cleared my throat and everyone glanced at me, I pointed to myself "Dragon."

"Oh right-" Cole said, Okino raised an eyebrow.

I stepped away from everyone and transformed into my 18 foot Dragon form.

"Get on." I said and I knelt down to them and everyone got on. Okino struggled to get on but Lloyd helped him up.

My wings opened and I started to fly up the large cliff.

"Uh Asteria, might wanna fly faster!" Kai exclaimed and pointed downwards, I looked down and saw the Red Visors flying up to us with the aerial drone.

My eyes widened and I flew faster up in the sky.

That was until a Red Visor jumped at Kai and both were flown off my back. I stopped in place and glanced down as my wings flapped "Kai!" We all shouted.

Kai screamed as he landed on the aerial drone with his sword into it. He looked at it "Oh hey- haha! Yeah!"

I sighed in relief and continued to fly up. A red Visor tried to shoot at me and I moved my head, I grabbed the Red Visor in my left claw as I flew over the cliff and landed on the ground.

I let everyone get off and Kai came above the cliff with the aerial drone, he took his sword out as the drone disappeared and he fell to the ground.

Nya ran to his side and I set the Red Visor down, Kai and Nya approached all of us "What do we have here?" Kai inquired.

"A Red Visor" Okino replied as I transformed back human.

"It looks like a robot" Nya knelt down at it. "Maybe we can learn something from it" Lloyd suggested.

Jay rubbed the back of his head "I don't know. It looks pretty banged up" he said as I approached Nya.

"Nya can you take a look?" Lloyd inquired. Nya nods and started to work on it, having to put in a computer code.

It rebooted and turned on "Unit RV, 12-99 communications...O-O-O-Online."

Nya smiled at Lloyd "Go ahead, ask him whatever you want."

Lloyd approached the Red Visor "Tell us about the energy cubes. What is Unagami doing with them?"

The Red Visor replied "Energy cubes are used to construct the device" it would crackle at times.

"What device? What does it do?" I questioned the Red Visor.

"The device is..to the other...Other..." It was crackling.

"The other what?" Jay inquired "Repeat." I told the Red Visor.