The Oni Form

"Do you read me? Zane? Cole? Kai? Jay?" Pixal asked while at the large basement computer as we were trying to get the connection back.

"I fear something terrible has happened to them" Wu said. "We don't know that" Skylor said. "We lost all contact and seismic sensors indicate a powerful blast. Master Wu may be right" Nya frowned.

The computer beeped and we looked.

"That is strange..." Pixal said. "The emergency escape elevator has been activated."

"By whom?" Wu asked. I hummed "Not sure..We should go see. Now."

We went to go see but Aspheera, The Mechanic, Pythor and the Skull Sorcerer walked up the steps. Wu gasped "Aspheera!"

"Hello, Wuser." She greeted. "What is the meaning of this?" Wu questioned.

Vangelis spoke "I would think it's obvious, we're here for..."

"Revenge!" Aspheera yelled. Pythor groaned in annoyance. "No not revenge! Not this time! Not everything is for revenge!" Vangelis sighed.

"We are here for the Weapons of Spinjitzu."

We stood in a defensive pose as I turned into my Dragonoid form. Wu held his staff "Come on and get them. If you can."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Aspheera yelled and we all charged at eachother. I dealt with Pythor as Nya and Skylor dealt with Vangelis, Pixal dealt with the Mechanic and Wu dealt with Aspheera.

I pinned Pythor down, grabbing his long, white neck. He laughed "Long time no see, old friend."

I glared.

"And it looks like you've changed a lot too. A Dragon?" Pythor hummed. I growled "Yes, but also a Serpentine. You hurt my father. And now I will harm you." I threw him to the side and unsheathed my two katanas.

He groaned and looked at me "Oh...Skales's daughter, hm? How interesting..." He stood and slithered to me quickly, grabbing me by his tail and I groaned. He threw me and I rolled across the ground. He slithered up the steps and I got up but fell, having twisted my ankle.

"Right now? Are you kidding me?" I grunted.

I heard a scream and looked, seeing Pythor had a hold of Nadine. I gasp.

I ran up the steps and yelled "Stay away from my daughter!"

I kicked him in the head, grabbing my daughter and made her go to Nya. I faced Pythor, he hissed at me and tripped me with his tail. I growled and breathed fire from my mouth, he shrieked and dodged it.

I stood and continued to attack him, keeping him away from Nya, Nadine and Skylor.

I heard a noise and looked, seeing the many Minipix Pixal and I built flying up in the air and around Vangelis, Mechanic and Aspheera.

I kicked Pythor in the stomach as he was distracted, the Minipix's attacking the other three villians. He grabbed me and threw me to the computer, I groaned and fell to the ground.