Silent Fist

We had finally reached our destination to hide from the Overlord's gaze. We all parked our vehicles in the forest away from the monastery while Lloyd landed his golden dragon.

I took my helmet off and knelt before my parked bike checking for any damages.

"Asteria" I heard Lloyd speak behind me. I turned around to stand and face him. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon" I replied in endearment as I pulled the Golden Ninja into a hug.

He must've missed me a lot because he was accidentally using his super strength to crush me. "I yield, I yield." I hissed tapping his arm desperately before he released his grasp.

He started to fuss if he hurt me. "I think you fixed my posture" I joked as I stretched my limbs.

"Come give us a hand!" My brother called to us both as him and the others covered their vehicles in leaves and branches. I took a moment to transform my motorcycle back into an inconspicuous suitcase.

We parked a little bit away from the monastery to cover our tracks in case the Overlord finds the area.

"This is a perfect place to lay low" Lloyd sighed blissfully "No robots, no cameras no problems."

Scout and Indie suddenly tackled the poor boy to the ground. I snorted slightly at the scene as they both sniffed Lloyd and licked his face happily as he laughed.

I lightly smiled and whistled, the two perked their heads up and trotted over to me happily. I gently pet them as Lloyd stood up, getting the slobber off him.

Nya walked over as she softly chuckled "Well, if any aerial drones pass overhead you better wear this" she said handed him his new green ninja suit. "It will scramble their signal, so they can't find you" She explained.

Lloyd quickly changed his clothes where no one was looking. When he was done he stepped out smiling at his new apparel "Yeah this is sweet."

"And that's not all." I said only making Lloyd raising an eyebrow. I twirled while using my spinjitzu. I paused as my spinjitzu went away and I was in my new ninja outfit from Cyrus.

"Woah! You got one too!!" Jay exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Lloyd?" Misako gasped as she stumbled upon us. She dropped what she was doing and ran over to embrace her son.

Lloyd welcomed the affection for a moment before pulling away. "What are you all doing here?" She asked looking to all of us seeming delighted by the surprise visit.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control." Lloyd told her "He has Sensei Wu."

Misako shifted unsteadily at the news. "Wu's tough, there's a reason he's lived as long as he has" she reassured patting him on the back.

Lloyd perked up a bit asking "Where's dad?"

"Yeah, where is Lord Garmadon?" Kai chimed in crossing his arms sourly.

"He no longer goes by Lord" Misako corrected him. "Here he is Sensei Garmadon. And he won't be back until this evening's lesson."

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?!" Jay blurted out aloud.

Zane sighed in relief "I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei gone, we could use the help."