New Roomate

It was late in the evening. The moon shining from above as everyone went about their nightly routines. Three ninja were up on the top deck training before heading in. I decided not to disturb them instead focusing my attention to my thoughts.

I brushed a hand through my disheveled black hair. I was still confused about the Spinjitzu I had done the day before.

As thoughts filled my head I noticed something red run into Sensei Wu's room. Raising an eyebrow I approached Wu's bedroom and peeked in.

There was Kai in the Green Ninja suit as he jumped around, dancing and twirling.

I snickered slightly and decided to take out my phone, recording Kai without him noticing.

"Woohoo!" He exclaimed as he punched the air evidently, enjoying himself.

"Fiyaaa!" He yelled, moving his arms around chanting commands so his powers will do as he wills it "Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames!"

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw Jay, Cole, Zane and Nya standing there.

"Have you seen Kai?" Nya asked, I gestured inside Sensei's bedroom and they crept into the room while Kai had his back turned. I followed behind while I continued to record Kai.

He got down doing push-ups with one hand, when he jumped up to his feet he looked in the mirror and saw all of our reflections. Whipping his head around, we all laughed at his antics and I stopped recording.

"Wha- you were recording?!" Kai yelled in embarrassment as he took the green hood off.

"Yes." I said "Delete that!" Kai said. "No." I replied.

Jay awed gesturing to Kai's clothes, "Woah, the Green Ninja suit. That's awesome!" He said. "Well I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and I found this" Kai replied as he gestured to the suit.

"But you know only he is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja and only he should wear the outfit. So Sensei would most likely be very-" Zane explained to Kai.

"I know, I know." Kai interrupted and sighed "I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my true potential."

"What's going on..?" Lloyd asked and I looked down, seeing he leaned against my leg.

"Aw, was Kai being too loud for you?" I cooed as I pet Lloyd's blonde hair. "I was wondering what all that noise was" he replied and I picked him up.

Kai walked over to the window looking outside with his back to all of us. "It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't.." he said and I raised an eyebrow. "Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back."

"Hello? I'm home" Sensei Wu's voice rang.

"Sensei!" Everyone except me, Lloyd and Kai exclaimed and the others ran off to greet Wu. I left the room while holding Lloyd and closed the door behind me to let Kai change.

"Wanna go greet your uncle?" I asked Lloyd, he nodded sleepily and I smiled as I walked to the upper deck to greet Sensei Wu.