Battle of Blood

Aizawa watched with worry as Izuku pulled himself away from his grasp, still slowly shaking from the panic that had riddled through his body, as he tried to catch his breath.

"...Midoriya? Are you sure you're ok?" Aizawa spoke with concern, Izuku waving him off as he settled his nerves.

"I'm fine! I'm fine."

Aizawa furrowed his brows before begrudgingly accepting his students' answer. He looked around at the enclosed room that surrounded them, a single light still somehow intact.

The Hassaikai had separated them all on purpose, in a coordinated attack, giving the league of villains a chance to step in and attack.

Aizawa gritted his teeth in thought.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I-"

"You can reflect once this Battle is over, Midoriya, now is not the time." Aizawa cut off, as Izuku straightened himself as he finished recuperating himself, "But don't apologize for something out of your control, it's not logical."

Izuku scrunched his face up in a weak grimace as he nodded in return, pulling his guard back up, as he readjusted himself to the danger that could be lurking around each and every corner.

Aizawa watched his student carefully, ensuring to himself that he was ok, before quickly making his way over to RockLocks side. Bandaging his wounds and stopping his bleeding took far longer than the pair would have liked, especially without the cauterizing tools needed between them. Izuku assisted his sensei diligently, as they checked over the wounds before securing the bandaging around them.

They worked in silence, leaving room for through as they were finally given a moment to recuperate.

Why were the league and Overhaul combining forces when their first meeting ended in bloodshed? Shiggaraki wouldn't work with someone so willingly without a good reason, especially with a group who had murdered one of their own...

Thankfully the pair were left in undisturbed yet unnerving silence, as they finished patching up the injured hero, with each precious second given unwasted.

They'd only just managed to secure Rocklock safely, when the pair suddenly heard a scream of rage through the walls, freezing them both in fear.

The momentary shock ran through their bodies like lightning before the pair were able to quickly pull themselves together, waiting for their next battle in tense anticipation.

Within a matter of moments as the sound of roar of anger simmered out, the world around them began to move once again. The waves of concrete were far stronger than ever before, leaving Aizawa cursing aloud as his eyes narrowed harshly with concentration.

Keeping Rocklock safe in his arms was near impossible, as Aizawa struggled to keep his footing, as he stumbled aimlessly around with the injured hero shaken in his hold.

Izuku yelped aloud as the sudden moment in the ground almost took him off his feet as well, quickly catching his balance before looking around frantically towards his sensei, only to see Aizawa struggling to keep Rocklock stable with his own poor balance.

He sucked in a sharp breath at the sight, frantically looking around for the villain in question, only to no avail. The villain's smell had fallen stagnant in the stale, air-tight room, with no sign of him around as Izuku's options quickly ran dry.

As he struggled to locate the villain, Aizawa cursed again as his body was thrown violently around, unable to keep his footing as he stumbled onto his knees; pulling Rocklocks head as close to his body as he could in a desperate attempt to prevent any further injury.