Usj

When lunchtime came, Izuku looked around the cafeteria looking for an empty table to sit at. He has pulled away when he saw Uraraka waving at him from the other side of the cafeteria.

"Deku! Come sit with us!" She called Over to him.

'Shit' He thought as he shuffled his way towards her table, where Iida and Asui were also seated.

Once he arrived at the table he slid down next to Uraraka and sat awkwardly.

"Deku? Don't you have any food?"

Izuku tensed up at the mention of his lack of food, before forcibly relaxing himself down.

"Ahh, I can't eat too much because my stomach still can't handle too much after my surgery. "

Ochako blinked in surprise.

"Surgery? Why did you have surgery?"

Iida intruded at this point stating "Midoriya you are not required to tell us anything if- "

"Ahh Iida it's ok i got to tell anyone anyway at some point, I might as well get it over with" Izuku said calmly waving his hand in front of himself, trying to calm Iida down.

'Better to tell a half-truth then have them get curious and find out the truth themselves...'

"I was caught in a villain attack with my friend" He began quietly, the last word coming out rather strained, "about ten months ago and had to have my stomach replaced. My friend died while at the scene." He finished sadly.

Akuma may have ruined his life forever but for that single month they had spent together was still very special to him. Even though now he despised her with all of his being, part of him could only be thankful for the small spark of what was once called happiness.

That time of happiness only brought feelings of sorrow and anger now.

Uraraka gasped at his explanation and quickly began to apologize to which he brushed off saying "It happened, there's no use in hiding it.." feeling a bit nauseated from all the unwanted memories resurfacing in his mind.

Trying to redirect the conversation, Izuku looked towards Iida.

"Iida, your quirks are similar to The pro-hero Ingenium." He stated.

Iida looked proudly towards him" I hope he has a similar quirk to me, since he's my elder brother. "

Izuku looked in awe towards his classmate.

"You need to get me his signatu-"

His sentence was suddenly cut off by the blaring siren coming through the speakers around them.

'Level 3 security Breach, can all students please evacuate from the main building. '

Everyone looked up at the speakers as the alarm ran through the building. Suddenly Panic ensued in the cafeteria, as everyone got up from their seats and began sprinting towards the exit in fear. Apparently nothing like this has ever happened before making even the third years get up and begin running from the building in fear.

As they ran towards the exit Izuku found himself quickly surrounded by body's all around him. The smells of people's sweat. The Odours coming off of all the people around him began to make him panic. Odours of human flesh coming off of all the people around him, causing panic and anxiety to begin to stir around in his stomach.

Izuku should never have been there. He was a danger to everyone around them. Their body's so close to his. Him, who could them all in a second. Someone, who in the right circumstances, would mindlessly eat them without a second thought.