The tsunami walls.

"I've caught him!"

Aizawa heaved a sigh of relief as he sprinted around the corner, the others trailing closely behind him as Midoryia came back into view; holding the motionless villain down heavily against the floor, seeming as if his student had knocked him out.

"Good work, Deku." Nighteye called out towards his intern, running alongside Aizawa as he acknowledged Midoriya's effort.

Aizawas' eyes trail away from the villain to the hole visible on the back of his students' costume, the skin beneath clear of any signs of wounds and damage, Nighteye seeming to notice his costume too.

Izuku's eye faded back into its original deep green as he pulled his concentration away from the villain, stalling for time as he waited for his backup to assist him with the restraint.

"Quick! I don't have any way of arresting him!" Izuku called out with urgency, the heroes quickly piling towards him as the officers behind began to pull out a set of cuffs.

"Don't worry! We'll take over!" One of the officers towards the front called out, Izuku's grip loosening momentarily as a false sense of security seeped into his body.

Izuku's attention had become distracted, and the villain had noticed as well.

In a split second, Izuku felt the villain rip his arm out of his grip, before placing their palm firmly onto the ground as a giant cavity on the floor formed underneath the heroes still charging toward him.

Izuku watched in horror as the front team of heroes charging towards him fell through the hole, unable to do a thing to save them as his body froze still. Within a matter of moments the villain beneath him began to slowly sink into the floor as well, knocking Izuku back just a pulled his arms away to attack the villain, only to leave a harsh dent in the concrete floor below.

His head whipped around as he looked for any sight of the villain, sniffing deeply into the air with a looming panic, only to have lost track of the villain throughout the walls; his lack of concentration now bearing the consequence.

Izuku cursed. What had he done!

"Midoriya! Are you OK?"

The sounds of his sensei's voice drew into the end of the cavity in the ground, stumbling as he scooted towards it as he peered into the hole with a switch his attention, fear gripping tightly in Izuku's chest as he quickly lent across the edge.

"Sensei! Are you alright?!" Izuku shouted frantically into the hole, terrified of what he'd see lying below, only for his panic to slowly subside as he noticed the heroes safely standing on a floor below him. Aizawa and the others brushed the dirt of their clothes as his sensei lifted his hands up to call back out to his student, who was leaning tediously over the edge.

"We're fine, what happened to the-"

Aizawas' eyes widened in horror as the words were stolen from his lungs.

A sharp attack knocked Izuku forward, adrenaline pumping through his veins as he slipped over the edge, as the villain controlling the walls pushed him in; locking the hole in the ceiling in behind him

"Midoriya!"

Izuku whizzed through the air, barely able to turn himself over as he landed with a stumble from the unexpected push. He grimaced as he stabilized his footing, his sensei and mentor both quick to his side as ensured he was OK, thankful to the gods he was able to think quickly enough not to have used his Kagune in front of so many witnesses.

The hole that had been in the ceiling slammed shut with a loud bang, leaving no escape through the passage they had entered through. Aizawa reached his hand out onto Midoriya's shoulder, expressing his concern as watched the hole in the roof vanish with a frown, the villain now freely wandering the building.