Disgusting food.

The UA dorms were implicated a few days after Izuku had been brought to the staff apartments to stay in the meantime, the heroes deciding it would be a better idea for him to stay with Aizawa sensei, to please the officers who would be coming around in the next few days to finish up some details.

Thanks to the kind offer Nezu had given his mother, Inko was permitted to stay on the UA site until the first day of the new school term; staying only a few floors away in a guest apartment which Midoriya would make his way towards along with Aizawa sensei or an accompanying hero if he was busy each morning.

It had come very clear to Izuku that his mother knew of his activities, but never once decided to bring it up to his face; relieving Izuku from the anxiety he felt each day as he made his way to where his mother was staying.

Their conversation at first had been awkward and mostly silent, as the initial emotions wore off. Izuku had felt so relieved when one day Present Mic, who had been accompanying him, gave Izuku the option to give his mother a tour around the school grounds.

That was another thing that Midoriya had noticed, living with his teachers for about a week who would constantly visit each other's apartments, that Aizawa sensei wasn't the only teacher who was surprisingly calm and accepting of his presence in the building; considering the circumstances.

As the days drew on that he stayed in Aizawa's guest room, Midnight and Present Mic were common visitors to the apartment, both of whom went out of their way to try and make Izuku enjoy his time there; even getting him a new phone after his previous one had been destroyed and left during the fight at the training camp.

Izuku appreciated their efforts, he really did, but he couldn't help the awkward feelings of shame and distrust overcome him with the undeserved shows of kindness and care that they were showing him; knowing full well that the pair of them knew why he was there in the first place.

It wasn't just those two teachers either, who Izuku had learned during their time spent that the pair of them along with Aizawa sensei had all gone to UA together, but also the rest of the teachers from other departments too.

After visiting each area while touring the school with his mother, he couldn't help but feel as if the lot of them had been told to act a certain way in front of him; the constant surveillance and the rules he had to strictly follow certainly did not help as well.

Thankfully, Izuku was brought to move into the Class 1-A dorms a day or so after the rest of his class had been settled in, and the few students who were aware of Izuku's hidden abilities were notified and warned against revealing any information to the rest of the class, who were being kept out of the loop.

He had been given a few minutes to drop off his boxes from Aizawa's room before he was dragged out of the building again, away from Uraraka and Todoroki, who had both wasted no time running up to him to see if he was alright before Aizawa told them to leave him until he had finished sorting his out his dorm.

Izuku assumed it was probably to avoid the unnecessary drama and accidental info leaks from happening due to his surprise arrival.

The two friends both worried out of their minds after hearing no words of his safety after being told that Bakugou and he had both been returned to safety.

Izuku quickly realized as he walked back to the school that Bakugou was the only student who wasn't at the dorms yet, when he had asked Aizawa sensei about it, his sensei had only given him a small shake of the head before telling him that Bakugou was busy taking care of something outside of school with his parents; leaving Izuku feeling let down as he walked towards his meeting that All Might had called.