Shoutos' Fire.

"W-what the hell are you..!"

Izuku had been just about to jump down the cliff edge and finish the deceased body of the notorious villain Muscular, when he was stopped at the sounds of Kotas horrified voice; tormenting himself as he pulled away from the bloody aroma and mouth-watering flesh and tissue clawing at his appetite.

He looked up from the cliff edge drop towards the small child, who stood trembling in fear and horror at the sights his young eyes never should have seen; the distraction pulling his thoughts away from the delicious, gorgeous, delectable fles-

'No... Stop thinking about it...'

He couldn't eat in front of Kota, not after already witnessings the atrocities of murder firsthand. No matter how good having something to eat would be for replenishing his hunger, he needed to get Kota back to camp, he needed to ensure his friends were safe! He couldn't afford to eat now, there wasn't time...

Izuku shifted on his feet slowly, looking up at Kota with an expressionless face, iris blazing red in the luminous moon and fire-lit sky, composing himself before speaking calmly to the terrified child.

"...It's nothing you need to worry about, alright..?" Izuku struggled to reassure him, voice wobbling slightly as he tried his best, knowing his attempts were probably going to result in naught, "We just need to get you back to camp and warn everyone else about their target Kacchan-"

Kota interrupted him, the poor child terrified of the formidable person before him.

"You're a Murderer..!"

Izuku winced at the boy's bluntness, feeling something akin to anger starting to swell from Kota's thankless words; having just saved the boy's life and sacrificed his fate and risked his entire life for him.

In some way, he wasn't surprised at Kotas reaction; it had been the same with Uraraka and Todoroki-san too. It left a painful, heartbreaking feeling inside of him; knowing that everyone else he would meet, in his now seemingly shortening freedom, would suffer from the same resentment and disgust...

He kept his tone neutral, hiding the small waves of anger before his emotionless voice.

"Kota. I just killed the man who killed your parents..."

Izuku stated, giving an unforgiving response, making Kota finch back at its subtle hostility; his eyes widening slightly with fear.

"Y-yeah but..!" He trembled as Izuku gave a solemn sigh, he needed to stop, he was only terrifying the poor child more...

"It's fine, you don't need to worry, we just need to get you back to Mandalay..."

Izuku slowly approached Kota, who quickly realized what he was planning, as he turned away and began running in a sprint as he desperately tried to get away from him.

Izuku sighed again, this time more freely than the time before.

There was no point in hiding anymore... No matter what would happen Kota would unfold the truth about Musculars' murder and the Monster that Izuku Midoriya was. He can't kill Kota- He wouldn't ever want to think of it as a possibility.

With no possibility of... Removing the witnesses, there was no chance of his identity staying a secret any longer.

Izuku Midoriya was a serial killer and a ghoul, it was time to stop hiding and face his downfall head-on that he was far too cowardly and weak to ever do before...

Activating his Kagune, he launched himself into the sky, wrapping a single tentacle around a now shrieking and petrified Kota as he flew across the trees towards the camp.