Shoutos decision.

Izuku watched tiredly as the slowly growing group of police and pro-hero began to investigate and clear up the mess he had left behind. He watched the hero's work in sync with the police, holding back and keeping the crime scene clear of press while the newly arrive paramedics worked frantically to keep the hero killer alive.

He was gone too far, Izuku already knew he wouldn't survive...

A few minutes after Endeavours had given up on his chase, Izuku had turned around and decided to face the consequences of what he had done. During the half an hour he had watched the alleyway below he watched the life of the hero killer slowly fade away, being to an end another life by his own bare hands.

Sometime during that his mentor Gran Torino, Iida mentor Manuel even Aizawa sensei had arrived at the scene. As the rest of the heroes, including Endeavour, worked quickly together to get the surrounding area Secure; Aizawa at some point had knelt down to talk to his classmate Shouto, who had at some point been wrapped up in some kind of foil blanket to keep him warm.

It had only taken the hero's a few minutes to clear the area of people away from the crime scene and move Iida, who was still bleeding over the floor, into an ambulance before shipping him off to the nearest hospital. At some point Shouto, who seemed for the most part unharmed, was pulled slowly away from the crime scene; still staring traumatically at the bloody massacre he had left behind.

Izuku felt nothing but guilt and sorrow as he moved his eyes back to the bloodied corpse of the hero killer before looking worriedly as his usually emotionless classmate, who was showing more emotion over the villain's dead body than Izuku had in the last few months alone combined...

Was this truly how detached he had become from his own murders..? From the corpses, he had torn apart and shovel into his mouth..?

He felt like he was slowly becoming the heartless killer he had feared for so long. An inevitability he could no longer avoid...

A lone tear ran down his face, causing Izuku to quickly lift his hand to feel it If was real.

No, he wasn't a heartless monster, not yet...

 More tears began to fall down his face, as he remembers that he had to the train where Gran Torino had left him but as he looked down at the poor souls who had to clean up that mess he had made, it made him feel horrible knowing all he could do was sit back and watch. 

Izuku sniffled quietly as he looked down off the edge of the roof, gently wiping away at his tear-stained cheeks.

This couldn't go on... He couldn't keep this up much longer...

"...I'm surprised you didn't eat all of him, what a shame..." someone's dark scratchy voice called out from behind him, causing Izuku to jump at the unfamiliar voice he had never heard before.

As he quickly turned around, Izuku noticed two figures standing menacingly behind him. The same people who were known all over Japan as the villains who attacked the USJ with the only intentions of killing the number one hero, All Might. The two people who had escaped from the USJ attack and had heard the names of repeated so many times, the villains who traumatized his classmates and revealed them all to how dark this world can truly be...

'Shigaraki of the league of villains...' 

Izuku stumbled back as he stood up frantically backing, closer to the edge of the building where the heroes stood only meters below, away from the leader of a league of villains and his warper acquaintance. 

The same people that spy, Hagakure, was working with.

The grey-skinned villain scratched at his neck irritatedly.