An Unfortunate turn of events.

"Stay away! you monster..!"

And just like that, Izukus' world began to crumble.

His kagune started to disappear as he stared down at her petrified, shaking form. Terrified eyes burning into his own. He could see tremendous levels of fear, from deep with her soul, rise to the surface.

He had finally been caught. After 11 months of careful planning and avoidance, he had eventually let his guard down.

He had acted without thinking, to protect his friend and now he was left to suffer with the consequences.

Yet deep down he knew, even for all the trouble it caused, he would risk his life for her again. His first true friend after the accident. The first person who allowed him to trust and believe in the people around him once more with her kind gestures and words.

Yet as he looked down at her petrified body, the only emotion he felt was pure dread and fear.

Agonizing fear.

Izukus mind was racing through possibilities while his body stayed frozen still. His mouth long since gone dry as he cleared his throat and tried his best efforts to approach her, not knowing what to do.

He quickly refroze with a flinch as she scampered back, shaking violently, and she let out a quite wimpier as her back hit up against the wall, trapping herself a few meters away from him.

Izuku was at a loss. Nothing was coming to his head. There wasn't possible anything he could do to calm her down and reason with her.

In her eyes he was the criminal of the tv.

In her eyes he was the villain who had ended kamui woods career.

I'm her eyes...

He was a serial killer...

As his brain went into turmoil he caught a movement out the corner of his peripheral vision, only noticeable from the cursed eye within him, he picked up a movement heading straight towards the petrified girl in front of him.

His eyes widened in fear as he watched the figure rapidly approaching her. Once again his body moved on instinct along as he moved forward in a flash of an eye to intercept the villain's attack directed towards his friend.

Unfortunately, it seemed as if in Urarakas petrified state, she hadn't noticed the villain coming toward her from the side.

She only saw Izuku running towards her a blinding speed. Hand reaching out towards her head. All the pressure and fear building up inside overflowed it's boundaries as she let out an almost ear piercing, petrified scream.

Izuku flinched back violently at the sudden loud noises as he caught the villain's wrists, holding a sharp blade, only centimeters away from her head.

Panicking, he quickly flung the villain away, who banged their head in the opposite wall, knocking them unconscious before looking down and his friend's face before quickly placing a hand over her mouth to try and stifle the noise, which would alert others to their location.

However, this only made her start thrashing around more as he pleaded at her to calm down.

Izuku looked into her eyes and realized she wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying or anything in their surroundings. Her eyes were both directly focused on his left eye.

Izuku let out a quiet gasp as he released one of his hands off her in and covered his eye in fear and shame. The realization had struck him. That's how she had recognized him.  He remembered the whispered conversation at lunch in the cafeteria sometimes about the feared villain with a red eye that glowed in the dark and killed everything in its line of sight.