Finally back home.

The interrogation was far from what Izuku had anticipated, his senseis' otherworldly words still swirling unbelievably in his mind.

The blood pouches they had thrown in with him were shamefully good, as he drank from them facing away from what he now realized was a one-way mirror; where he assumed Aizawa sensei was stood watching him along with whoever else was standing beyond the door.

"Midoriya, you're very lucky to have such loyal friends who care about you so much."

Izuku had cringed at his words, the thought that his friends had possibly risked their placement at UA for his sake. What had his friends confessed to the authorities? What had they done to make Aizawa sensei say that?

"We want to try and help you as much as possible but we can't unless you cooperate with us. If you refuse to eat you'll have to remain in solitary confinement until you die from starvation."

It wasn't long after he had hesitantly drunk all the blood pouches, with some encouragement from Aizawa to push him through his own disgust and self-hatred, that a second unknown voice rattled through the speakers; installing weary fear into his soul.

"Midoriya, my name is Tsukauchi, I believe we may have met or not before. I need you to answer a few questions before our interrogations begin."

Midoriya had shifted awkwardly as he had turned to sit up, his sunken tired eyes slowly looking up towards the mirror as he had replied.

"Alright..."

He had answered a few questions honestly before the speakers shut off and a few officers walked into the room along with Aizawa sensei not far behind. Midoriya had felt his eyes widen with surprise seeing him enter the room, even after hearing his voice through the speaking before lowering his head shamefully as he came face to face with his sensei.

The questions which followed carried on and on for hours as he answered everyone as honestly and truthfully as he could; not bothering to keep back any details now as he told them in depth about the night his friend had attacked and tried to kill him.. There was no point anyway, he was caught.

When the topic of the league of villains, and his association came up, Izuku wasted no time confessing to the police about Hagakure's involvement and the information leaks she had committed; which had resulted in the attacks on the USJ and the summer training trip.

It was only as he was confessing his knowledge of the spy to his sensei's face did he feel the drowning emotions of guilt and shame.

Seeing up and close in person the damage he had caused on his sensei's cheek, and withholding information on who had leaked the information which had caused the other scar under his eye and the pain she had caused to all of his classmates.

It made him feel horrible, leaving him asking himself why couldn't he have just confessed and prevented all this in the first place, every time he looked up into Aizawa-sensei's tired, saddened eyes.

It wasn't until a few days later, when he was back in the dorms, that he was told that Hagakure had already fled and not returned to UA. The police who had been behind the one way glass quickly launched an arrest warrant, as Tsukauchi had given the signal for Midoriya's claim to be true, only to find the girl already long gone.

That information had not gone down well with Izuku, leaving him feeling even more bitter and sick in the stomach.

Exhaustion dragging though his head as the interrogation slowly came to a close, distracting himself trying to guess the detectives quirk, who sat besides his sensei to ass the time. It took a few hours for him to come to a reasonable conclusion, a truth quirk, and it was probably the only reason why they where interrogating him at that moment and accepting his truthful answers without and comment.