Alone, no longer.

Ochako watched the Tv as she prepared to get ready for school feeling extremely conflicted.

"Last Night, two more victims were added to the list of people murdered by notorious villain Bloody stain. The victims once again include villains, this time local duo 'Axis and Gambit' known for there a long list of burglaries and murders. They where both found dead in a back ally in Musutafu located near Takoba Municipal Beach Park. The murders line up with the timing of previous attacks however people are beginning to raise concerns about the rise in murders and whether they will continue to follow this new pattern from hear on. Mika Takanishi reports."

The screen switched to the main road with police cars littering the street behind them. A lady in a navy suit holding a microphone. Ochako recognized her as the lady who had shoved the same microphone in her face after the news of All Mights position teaching in UA was leaked.

"Yes, I'm here at the scene down at the edge of Musutafu city. Police were called to the scene an hour and a half ago in response to a distress call from the owner of a local jewelry shop which the villain duo Axis and Gambit were raiding. Upon arriving at the scene with Pro-Heros Death Arms and Air jet, they searched the surrounding area for the villains who had already left the building. According to sources from the police, the two villains where both found dead down a back ally with all the stolen jewelry. The current state of the bodies of the villains is currently unknown however we've overheard conversations between police members stating the bodies of the pair have been left completely destroyed. Should we be scared of this new development and fear what lays ahead for this notorious villain, or is this 'Bloody Stain' the hero we needed all along? Back to you at the studio."

Ochako watched the report in anger and disgust. The reports felt so much more real to her now. She knew who was behind it. She had the power to stop it. This unnecessary killing weather they were villains or not, it felt so wrong to allow people to be continuously killed. Every inch of her morals as a hero in training was screaming at her to do what she knew was right. Her hand itched to reach for the phone and call the police on her villainous classmate.

Yet the anger which raged thought her was demanding answers, demanding to know why someone who seemed to her the embodiment of what being a hero meant, kills people. She remembered the guilt-filled face, so pained and thought back to how defeated he looked when he had told her she could call the police on him without caring for about how it would affect his life. How sorrowful he looked when he turned away from her in shame.

. Izuku seemed to know what he was doing was wrong and seemingly always kept to attack Villains. Vigilantes didn't kill the people they took down. Midoriya was taking vigilantism to the extreme, warping its meaning to suit his needs and becoming the villain people saw his as.

She just couldn't wrap her head around it. Her mind flashed back to the nightmare scene. The blood-red eyes, the monstrous tentacles which flew around seemingly uncontrollably. The thick layer of bloodlust which quickly swept through the area.

Why did someone who seemed so good have to be so-

Ochako froze in realization, eyes opening wide. In hindsight, It all made sense... The police had stated that he had only been doing it for the last 11 months... Izuku had once said that he had surgery on his stomach 11 months ago, saying how it affected his stomach sometimes what he ate...

It all made much more sense. Ochako quickly frowned. It also brought more questions. What had happened to him all those months ago...?

With a new, firm determination. She grabbed her bag and marched out of her apartment towards Ua.

She knew it was a horrifically stupid idea, but she was going to do whatever she could to get that information out of him. whether he liked it or not. Only after she knew all the facts would she turn him over to the police.