A glimmer of hope.

Toga Himiko...

The room was silent after Nezu had finished introducing himself to the surprisingly small girl sitting in front of them, glaring at them with hostility and a manic grin as if she didn't truly believe their intentions.

"My name is Shouta Aizawa, I'm the sensei of the two students the league has taken," Aizawa shifted back in his chair, pointedly nodding over to Tsukauchi as he continued speaking, "and this is Detective Tsukauchi. We're on a little bit of a time crunch so let's just get on with it."

At his last sentence was directed to the detective, who nodded beside him, they turned towards the girl in front of them; Tsukauchi deciding to get straight to the point, "We know that you've been interrogated before, but we'd like to ask you again. You've worked with the league, do you know where they might have taken Pixiebob, Bakugou Katsuki, and Midoriya Izuku?"

Himiko only sneered, narrowing her eyes angrily, "I'm not gonna out the league to a bunch of heroes like you, even if I only joined them because of stainy..!"

Aizawa raised his brow, remembering the words of advice Nezu had given them before walking into her cell.

'She won't just give it to us for free either so I suggest we push her buttons to see where we get and work from there. There is no doubt in my mind that she isn't mentally sane, so psychological manipulation may not work but it isn't out of the question here, we need to get as much information out of her as possible.!'

Ignoring the hostile words she had spat out before, Aizawa pushed forward, "Stainy? Do you mean stain the hero killer? What, do you like that creep?"

An unsettling grin grew on her face as she rolled back onto her bed with a giggle before sitting quickly back up again excitedly, causing the heroes to lean back slightly as she moved around quickly.

"Stainys great! Trying to make a world where I can use my quirk freely just like the league!"

Her eyes went wide as she excitedly exclaimed her love for stain, giving the three men an opening to continue their search for the information they needed.

Nezu and Tsukauchi let Aizawa take the lead.

"Oh, yea? What else do you like..?"

Toga lifted her hand up to her chin dramatically as she thought, before giggling childishly, "I love Ochako-Chan! All the blood she was covered in made her look so pretty..! Especially after that boy ripped her arm apart! There was so much blood dripping down his face too! He looked really pretty!"

A sly grin formed on her face as she blushed slightly, "Do you think you could let me see Ochako-Chan again..! I'd love to see her covered in blood again..!"

Aizawa gave her a blank glare, not falling for the teenagers' taunts, "...We'll have to see."

Toga just giggled, swinging her legs back and forth between them.

Tsukauchi took this moment to continue asking some of the questions which Nezu had given him.

"You seem to like blood a lot, has that got something to do with your quirk?"

They already knew the answer to that, only asking it to see what her reaction was to someone asking about her quirk. If what Nezus research said was correct, her quirk was the reason why she had been outcast in the first place.

Well... That, and the fact that she had almost murdered her own classmate before going on the run and killing others, but that was beside the point...