Accident.

The sounds of someone running frantically could be heard down the cold back alleys of Musutafu, as Izuku ran desperately for his life, Akuma hot on his tail.

The gaping wound on the side of his chest, stretching from the bottom of his abdomen up to the top of his armpit, poured out with blood; the bleeding growing heavier and heavier with each turn he made.

The tense atmosphere which had been trailing behind him since the beginning of their night was finally all starting to make sense.

With the darkness of the night partially obscuring his vision through the moonlight which glowed dimly from above, Izuku sprinted down alleyway after alleyway trying to shake the nearly revealed monster of his tail; tripping over the bins and waste material that lined the walls of each path he took.

With the river of free-flowing blood, pouring down the side of his body, Izuku was slowly beginning to lose his awareness of what was around him.

"GIVE IT UP IZU-KUN, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO ESCAPE ME!"

Akuma screamed psychotically, hot on his tail, her malice grin widened psychotically, her quirk lashing out at him while destroying anything which stood in her path; but her words of insanity fell on deaf ears as the blood loss slowly began to take its toll.

Izukus' vision was blurring, creating black splotches in the corners of his vision. His head began to make the world spin around him, as the feeling of becoming lightheaded began to affect him. He pushed and pushed his body though, his with each step he ran forward because he knew if he stopped, he was going to die.

He was already good as dead as it was, and there was nothing he could do...

As he continued to push his body past the limits of what he thought was possible, Izuku sprinted around bend after bend, only for his heart to plummet impossibly high wall in front of him.

No.

No , he couldn't die just yet..!

He felt his head begin to shake with disbelief, his eyes widening with pure fear with the reality before him.

No! Why now..!

Everything had started to go right in his life. He had finally thought all his bad luck and begun to run out...

As he reached the end of the alleyway, his dark fate had started to sink in. Akuma whizzed around the corner behind him and watched as he took in the wall before him. Her lips coated in a thick layer of blood, dripping through the cracks in between her teeth. Her, what looked like, sharp tentacle quirk was covered in blood; where she had stabbed him in the side of his stomach only a few minutes ago.

As Akuma watched from the other end of the alleyway, a wide satanic smirk painted her lips as dark black eyes bore into him greedily.

As she slowly made her way towards him, small manic giggles heard every so often, with no one where to run; Izuku couldn't help feeling relatively dazed.

There was nowhere for him to turn as she dashed towards him at lightning speeds despite his situation, cornered at the end of a dark cold alleyway.

Izuku felt relatively unconcerned. He didn't know if it was from the blood loss or the fact that he was about to be killed by the only 'friend' he had made in the last decade of his life...

As she drew closer Izuku let his eyelids shut as he accepted his horrible fate.

Fortunately enough for him, her charging dash attack was cut short by a large explosion.