No turning back.

From the moment he opened his mouth he knew there was no turning back. Words kept spilling from his mouth like water in a broken tap.

The unstoppable words kept pouring from his mouth no matter how hard he tried to stop them but it was too late. The damn had been broken and now the once tiny hole had crumbled way letting the ocean of emotion being pushed out in a heavy crushing wave.

Each word ate away at his mind. Each sentence burning away at his dark tainted heart. There was no turning back. No stopping and changing his mind.

He cried and cried and cried. His tears would never run out. Not after all the pain and suffering, he had put them through.

And now there was Uraraka. A girl so sweet and pure at heart, tainted by his own miss comings. He had shown her the dark side of the world they called home. The pain and suffering no one but wise old men should have to endure.

And now he was dragging her down into the pits of hell with him.

Midoriya has kept his eyes glued to the ground for the entire time as he wept, feeling too guilty and shameful to even look into Uraraka eyes.

She had bore witness to the cruelty his victims had suffered and now she truly knows how much of a monster he was.

A monster with a trail of death and disparate lingering in his shadows.

"It's like you said I'm a monster. I'll never be human."

Midoriya could never have imagined what would take place that night.

The sudden shock of been held paralyzed him as he was unwillingly pulled into her chest. The unnatural feeling of human touch made him freeze. As her body hit into his the oxygen in his lungs was knocked out leaving him breathless.

This felt so wrong. Why was she willing to touch such a revolting creature as himself.

""I'm sorry! I'm sorry for causing you so much more suffering and pain. your human...! I swear, your human!!!"

No she was wrong. Bringing him a false hope. Lying to his face. The tears poured down faster at the betrayal but he couldn't bring himself to move away from her comforting embrace which loosened up the bricks in his walls further. Was she suicidal, staying so close to the monster who had already ended so many lives.

He didn't deserve her kindness.

In his mind, He deserved to be caught.

He deserved to taken away.

He deserved to be put in prison

He deserved to be punished.

He deserved to die.

There was no doubt in his mind. He believed his words with all of his might.

He deserved to die.

"Have you ever thought about committing suicide?"

"Yes. Everyday."

The words left his mouth before he had time to even registered what had been said. Her embrace tightened considerably and he felt the drips of tears pour from her face into the top of his head.

No it was never her who was suicidal...

It was him.

For the greater good.

"It's going to be ok. "

Nothing about this would ever be ok.

"Your not alone anymore. "