A disturbing meeting.

The meeting room was full of teachers, members of the police force, and pro-heroes related to the Bloody stain case. A low murmur could be heard from all angles of the room as some of the confused pro-heroes spoke to each other wondering why they had been called to a meeting on UA grounds.

After everyone was accounted for and settled in their seats, Nezu cleared his throat and called for silence.

"Thank you Nezu" Tsukauchi spoke, nodding his head gratefully in the direction of the principle before turning to face the small crowd.

"I know its probably a bit confusing for some about why we have called some of you here, but i assure you, you will understand soon enough." He said calmly. "We're here to talk about the recent attack on the USJ facility, by a group of villains going by the name 'league of villains' , where pro- heroes  Eraserhead and Thirteen were both critically injured and are both currently in hospital. What we don't want the public knowing however is the villain bloody stain also made an appearance."

Murmurs broke out among the people surrounding the tables.

"Why did you say bloody stain made an appearance, wasn't he with this league of villains?" A random second rate hero who nobody knew said.

"From what we can tell he wasn't with them, we found evidence of his appearance however the only people he seemed to of hurt are the villains in the zone of the ruins. However, There were no sightings of the villain entering or leaving the sight. The lead villain of the League of Villains also made no mention of such a villain being there, therefore we have come to the conclusion that they are not working together at this time."

"Doesn't mean they might not in the future." Present mic added.

"Yes that's quite right, however, I don't think that we will have to worry about such a thing ever happening." Nezu supplied, making people from all corners of the room look towards him.

"What makes you say that?" Midnight asked.

"As of this moment, thanks to the help of Detective  Tsukauchi and the head of the Musutafu Police force all pro-hero staff have been added onto the Bloody stain case from this moment onwards, apart from Aizawa-san who is currently leading the pro-hero side of this case. This however does not mean you have to risk your selves to catch him." Nezu replied

The UA staff looked towards Nezu in surprise. Power loader was the first hero to speak up on this new revelation.

"Why are we all being added to the case? Sure, he was at the USJ but that doesn't mean every member of staff at UA needs to join." He questioned.

Nezus face suddenly became surprisingly serious.

"We have added all of you to the case because we believe the Bloody stain may be a student at this school, possible even a member of Aizawa-sans class 1-A"

The silence was mindblowing, the outrage and shock were louder.

"What the hell do you mean a student of Class 1-A?!" Power loader said, shocked to his core.

Other Pro-heroes around the room where gobsmacked, with there jaws hitting the floor in shock or frowning angrily shouting loudly, demanding answers.  Tsukauchi tried his best to get everyone to settle down so he could discuss the details however no one was listening to his pleas for quite. It wasn't until Present mic shouted using his quirk.

"Everyone Shut up..!"

Everyone was quick to quieten down after that. Midnight looked over towards where Present mic was sat and saw how he slouched back in his chair, not shocked or surprised at all by Nezus revelation.