Revelation

The days slowly went past and soon it was time for class 1-A to go on their internships. As the days passed, Izuku became more and more worried over his classmate Iida, after hearing he had chosen to have his work-study in Hosu. The very same place his brother had been left for dead. It didn't ease his nerves at his growing hunger for blood. As his class reached their closest train station, Aizawa-sensei stood waiting for them to come into the station so he could speak to them before they all left.

"Everyones' got their hero costumes with them, right?" He called out dully, above the sounds of the nearby trains moving about.

"Yes sensei!"

Aizawa nodded in approval.

"Good. Now, remember you're not legally allowed to wear your hero costumes in public unless you are given permission to do so from a pro-hero. And please behave and don't lose them."He finished with a sigh before letting his class go off towards their trains.

"Got ya!"

"It's yes sir, speak properly."

The class quickly gave each other their bubbly goodbyes before they all went their separate ways to their trains. Izuku and Ochako were stood side by side as Iida walked past them to the train to Hosu.

"Hey Iida, are you alright-" Ochako began before getting cut-off.

"I'm fine, you don't need to concern yourself with me. Worry yourself with your own internships" He quickly replied with a tight slime before quickly walking off, leaving both Ochako and Izuku watching his back walk off worriedly.

Izuku furrowed his brows worriedly, "I'm worried about him, I heard he was interning in Hosu..." He murmured out for only Ochako to hear, who looked towards him at his side.

"You mean where his brother was attacked? You don't think..." She trailed off as Izuku nodded at the unsaid thought.

"I just hope he isn't stupid enough to actually do anything" He replied before sighing, Ochako nodding in agreement next to him.

The pair walked to their separate trains, not before Ochako gave Izuku a quick hug of support ( much to Minetas shock) before they waved each other off as their trains sped in differing directions. As his train left the station, Izuku walked off to a nearby seat on the empty carriage and hugged his costume case close, he wondered what this internship would have in store for them all...

The train journey didn't last long, only half an hour of time for Izukus's mind to ponder on how he was gonna get something to eat without making it suspicious with the change of location. It was gonna take some planning, he honestly should have preplanned this...

As the sounds of the wind hitting the bullet train whizzed past he took note of all the different factors that could affect how this week would go. He was most likely to need to heal less than normal, considering he wasn't going to be doing hero training every day and getting blown up by Bakugou. While Bakugous' explosions would do much on their own, unless he used his gauntlet on him (like that one time...), the wounds and amount of healing over the course of two weeks would build up considerably. Now he had a whole week away from that form of hero training. Then again, breaking his bones with One for all also took a lot out of him.

Either way, less healing meant the time between meals would extend. However, he wasn't sure what kind of training this week would ensue. He had done a small amount of research into the hero he was going to meet only to come up virtually blank, which was great.

Izuku sighed into his seat as his train approached his stop. As the train pulled into the station he quickly got up and walked out in the direction of the address he had been given. The walk leads him through a dark empty looking industrial estate before he finally came across the building he was looking for.