Their only chance to Escape...

It took only a matter of seconds for Bakugou to realize what was occurring on the floor in front of him as Midoriya shoved past him to tackle the villain standing by the door to the ground. Deku was dismembering a villain... Deku was eating a living human..!

Shock manifested into horror as the blood and tissue flying away from the villain's retaliating body, leaving pools of blood slowly leaking into the cell. Bakugous' eyes widened with horror as his mind reeled back to the memories of Deku eating his own hand to preserve his hunger.

The horribly disturbing habit he had scolded him for which had held back the ferocious animal now decimating the villain before him. He didn't have time to think about it now, but the thought that Midoriya had chosen to eat his own hands over and over, instead of risking his life, scared him; no matter how much he would deny it.

He had held himself back for Bakugou's safety, and shoved him violently out of the way to let himself loose on the villain who had made the deadly mistake to open the cage door to a cannibal alone...

It didn't take long for Bakugou to shake himself out of his horror as the sounds of the squelching of flesh and the lack of resistance came from the villain who laid motionlessly on the floor, in a pool of their own blood.

Midoriya ignored his presence as he edged his way out of the room, avoiding the splatters of blood which scattered the walls around them, not tempted to look down to the villain as turned to run away and escape; calling for Midoriya to follow as he did so.

Bakugou had only taken a few steps once he realized that Midoriya wasn't following him, coaxing him to turn around and lay his eyes on his classmates who were still devouring into the villain, shoveling handful after handfuls of flesh and meat into his mouth.

The lifeless head rolled onto its side from the force Izuku was placing onto the body as Bakugou's eyes caught the villains own, causing him to take a sharp intake of breath at the grotesquely morbid scene of death which ingrained itself into his mind; his voice shaking with distress as he crept horrifyingly away from the body.

Bakugous' words slid from his mouth with a hiss, stressing his words as he stumbled on his words, panic flooded into his body as Midoriya remained oblivious to the world around him, his concentration pinpointed into hollowing the carcass before him..

"D-Deku! Come one! We need to go..!"

His words went ignored, as Midoriya continued devouring the villain at a rapid pace, tearing chunk after chunk of flesh and blood into his mouth as quickly as humanly possible; uncaring for the reactions of his classmate watching him eat.

"Deku, stop it! we need to leave..!"

Bakugous words were only becoming more desperate by the second, as MIdoriya slowed down enough from his eating to utter a few words between mouthfuls.

"I-i ...can't."

The blond felt his eyes widen at the insanity of Izukus' response, this was their chance to escape and he was wasting every precious second which trickled past; staying behind to attack the villain who would no longer be able to chase them down...

Bakugou knew for sure that it wouldn't be long until the rest of the villains came knocking to find their comrade dead on the ground, and he was certain they wouldn't be pleased.

Infuriated anger raged beneath the overwhelming dread and hysteria the blond was desperately trying to constrain beneath his visibly frustrated face, his eyes brows narrowing heavily as he growled out his agitations.

"What do you mean you can't..! We need to get a move on and escape, not wait around here for the villains to find us!"

The world remained silent for a second before Izuku visibly slowed his pace, finally giving Bakugou the reasonable response he clearly didn't crave.