10 months - 10 meals

Izuku ran out of his house in fear, leaving his mother behind who was calling his name frantically from behind.

It had only been a short while since he had returned home in a blubbering mess before locking himself in his bathroom but the sky's once warm hues had turned dark and cold as he raced down the steps to the ground floor of his apartment building before dashing off in a random direction in a desperate attempt to get away from his mother.

The hunger in his stomach was starting to become unbearable as he dashed down alley after alley avoiding all the major streets and roads where people resided.

He was terrified of everyone around him. He was terrified of what he might do to his mother without meaning to. He was terrified of himself.

He couldn't survive like this and he could feel new instincts begging him to find food. He couldn't be a hero in this state. He couldn't be All Mights inheritor of such a responsibility.

As fear took over, so did all control of his body. He fell face-first into the cold dusty ground. He laid unmoving as the night grew colder and colder.

There was no light in the alleyway he had chosen to fall into. So when the sound of footsteps and a torchlight shone down on him from above, Izuku scrambled back away from it, petrified for himself and the person coming towards him.

An old man, wearing dirty baggy clothes slowly moved towards him offering only a calm warming face to him. As each step the man slowly approached him, calm was the last thing Izuku felt...

Fear built up inside of him as he tried to scramble away from the homeless man. His breath was coming erratic and uneven. His palms were now over his face trying hopelessly to hide.

"Go away..." he pleaded weakly. His hunger began to overwhelm him.

" Hey kid, are you ok?" The man asked calmly, choosing to ignore Izuku's pleas.

"please..." he tried once more " go away please..." his hands were shaking wildly, his whole body going into overload as the man continued his approach.

"Is there anyone I can cal-" The man was interrupted by the frantically scared face the boy had revealed to him, who had moved their hands from their face to the ground in front of him.

The homeless man looked into the red murderous eye of the child in front of him and watched in fear as a wild animalistic look formed on the boy's face.

"Please go away, I'm dying to EAT YOU."

Izuku pounced. Dark red pulsating tentacles shot out from his mid-back, forming into a sharp like dagger that impaled the man straight through before retracting it. Causing the man to collapse onto the floor before screaming in agony.

Within seconds, he was on top of the man's body devouring away at the living flesh like a wild beast. Ripping the body to shreds in seconds.

Blood drained down and out from around Izuku's teeth. His hands covered purely in red, his eyes that of a feral monster because in that moment...

Izuku was no longer there...

" FLESH! "

" FLESH! "

" FLESH! "

" FLESH! "

" FLESH! "

" FLESH! "

He shoveled handfuls of raw meat into his mouth. Again and again and again as he laughed hysterically.