10 Months -10 Meals : Part 2

Chapter 4

10 months - 10 meal : part 2

Naomasa Tsukauchi walked into the large meeting room that Chief Tsuragamae had called all the available detectives in the department into. The room was full of a low buzz of noise as he walked around the room to an empty seat and sat down, beginning to listen to to conversations the other detectives were talking about. From the sound of it, it seemed like no one knew why everyone had been called in but everyone realized it must be a very important case if everyone had been called in.

After everyone had finished entering the room the Chief of police came into the room with a very serious look on his face.

"I would like to thank everyone who came here properlly ,but at the moment, we dont have the time."

The room fell Silent as they all turned to look at their boss with equally serious faces.

"Over the last three Months, 3 murders have taken place" Tsuragamae begain before placing up pictures on the board making everyone cringe and look away from the bloody crime scenes placed up on the board. Each picture contained the remains of something which looked like it had been ravaged and eaten by Wolves.

"The first attack was against a homeless man who went by the name Kanai Yoshiro. A woman called into the station claiming she hear some screaming from the alley down the side of her Apartment." The man pulled up the first picture for everyone to see clearer.

"As you can see the the body has been completely destroyed, the remains which are missing from the crime scene are yet to be found."

He turned around to look at the screen. "This was the worse crime scene in terms of blood and gore littering the alley, The clean up team took 3 day to fully find all the blood which had splattered everywhere."

The chief changed the picture to the second picture.

"The second case, quirkless - 17 year old, Yamamura Hideo. A student from a local Collage. This case was found the day after and no one reported and screaming or terror in the area at the time of the supposed death. After a quick search of the area and local buildings we discovered Mr Hideo's shoes on the roof of one of the buildings. Regrettably, we wont know what happened first but considering the lack of blood on the roof and the lack of calls into the station we came to the conclusion that he was already dead when he had been attacked."

The men and women in the room all took a moment to pay there respects to the young man as the Chief turned to the last picture.

"The last was of American, A Samuel Jackson, who has been living in Japan for the last 5 years with a known criminal record for sexual assault. Just like the last two attacks his body was left half missing and destroyed."

It was at this point another Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi didn't have the pleasure of knowing spoke up.

"Aren't these attacks just the work of a wild dog or something, surely no one, even the worst of criminals would do such a thing. Nothing like this has ever happened before." He spoke with a concerned doubtful voice.

The Chief Sighed and shook his head before continuing on with his explanation.

"To begin with, the people who were first placed on the investigation, thought some kind of animal had caused this inhuman act of murder, yes." The Chief stated before his tone became serious turning to put a picture of last victim while he was live onto the screen,

"That was until half an hour ago, when a woman we where questioning, about a sexual assault attack which had been interrupted and the culprit murdered right in front of her eyes, Confirmed the same man in this picture, the man from the last attack is the same one who assaulted her."