For all our worth...

Aizawa had been sitting in Recovery Girls office, in the main UA building, even since the sports festival had finished waiting for Recovery Girl to take his bandages off. Tonight was the next suspected night for an attack from the villain he was meant to be following, he couldn't exactly go out and find them while stuck in bandages. The undeniable evidence that it was someone from his class didn't help him either.

Aizawa lowered his head into his capture weapon and sighed. The thought that this villain was in his class messed with his emotions in ways he hadn't expected. Calling them a villain felt so wrong when he thought of them as one of his own students but no matter he tried to manipulate the situation into something in the light, the facts kept bringing him back to reality.

There was nothing good about this situation. Someone in his class was a murderer, whether they wanted to be or not.

He hadn't been in the official meeting discussing what had happened at the USJ while he was facing off against the League of villains, but Nezu had filled him in as soon as he had arrived back at the school after leaving the hospital. Aizawa had still been in shock from the brief information he had received from Hizashi, as Nezu explained the full situation to him and showed him the pictures take for the investigation, in the ruins zone. Photos that matched the carnage created in previous attacks.

The thought of his student not being able to eat normal food also left a bad feeling in his gut. He had heard from the Principle that the blood from the photos was from the villains which had initially attacked. That the League of Villains were not associated with the villain in his class, which made him feel more relieved then it should have considering the situation.

Good lord... The League of Villains was another topic he didn't want to deal with...

He was distracted from his thoughts as the door to the Medical word slid open, revealing Recovery Girl as she entered the room looking unusually spaced-out causing Aizawa to go on edge. Recovery girl wasn't known for her bewildered and airheaded nature. Seeing her so deeply lost was concerning, to say the least.

He watched silently as she shuffled across the room, not paying any attention to him as she put her equipment she had brought back from the sports festival into their original places.

Aizawa observed her carefully, "Is anything wrong, Recovery Girl?" He asked slowly causing her to pause slightly before continuing on with placing her things away.

"...I was told about the situation with your class the other day, about one of your students being that villain that's been all over the news recently..."

Aizawa stiffened slightly as she brought up the topic, she slowly walked over to him and began silently taking his bandages off. After remaining silent as she unwrapped his arms, Aizawa was beginning to think she had brought it up expecting another explanation when she paused again looking down at her hands as she held the used bandage.

"...After I had finished up surgery on Todoroki, I went back to the main office to put my equipment away and noticed Uraraka trying to sneak out of the room." She began anxiously, "when I turned around to speak to her I noticed she seemed to be greatly distressed about something and she looked as if she had been crying."

Aizawa frowned worriedly, wondering where Recovery girl was going with this. Hearing that one of his students after getting so far into the tournament and doing so well was crying her eyes out afterward was concerning. Uraraka was always very strongly willed towards becoming a great hero, along with her friends Iida and Midoryia.

Recovery girl continued and she slowly began to unwrap the next set of bandages.

"I asked her if she needed anything, she told me she didn't and faked a smile as she left the room..."