Izuku Midoriya - Class 1-As' Resident Ghoul...

At that moment, the sky turned to day from the staggering display of fire and fury; colouring the darkness surrounding it a vibrant shade of blue as it lit up the night.

Shoutos untamed flames raged wildly, towering over the trees and mountains for miles around, a beacon in the dark for all to see as the small group of boys around him staggered back a pure wave of power coming from him, grinning as his eyes sparkled from the light.

Izuku had jumped back as the flames licked his arm, Shouto was too distracted to notice as he pulled his arm back to launch his attack at the cannibalistic villain, as he watched the plan he had accumulated off the top of his head come to fruition.

If he could get harmed by fire, even if he healed almost instantaneously, there was no doubt in his mind this thing before he would have the same reaction...

He smelt human and yet, defying all odds, held the same characteristics as him; the hunger for flesh and the abilities to tear through his skin...

Izuku hoped this villain didn't have the same monstrous regeneration abilities that he had. Kagune still activated, he turned to look over to Bakugou; who was staring at Shoutos fire with the small look of bewildered shock he himself had worn and shouted towards him...

"KACCHAN!" He yelled, his voice barely heard over the blazing flames Shouto was directing at the villain, "I NEED YOU TO HELP TODOROKI-SAN! THERE IS A CHANCE HE HAS THE SAME REGENERATIVE ABILITIES AS ME AND I CAN'T CHANCE THAT..!"

Too much was happening at once, as Bakugo stared at Shouto before slowly dragging his eyes over to Midoriya, shocked at the size of Shoutos flames and the revelations of what Izuku was and what Todoroki knew.

Izuku was almost starting to worry that the shock of everything was stopping Bakugou's mind from registering what he had said before his eyes narrowed angrily, scrunching them shut shortly after as he took a deep sigh, turning his palms to face the villain under attack.

With little to do without getting in the way, Izuku watched with awe and fear as the two of them took on the Villain; shivering at the slowly increasing intensity of the hunger he felt, gnawing off at his stomach from deep within.

He needed to calm down...

As Kacchan directed a heavy towards the villain giving the final blow to knock them out, Izuku released his hold on his Kagune returning to his normal self, reducing the amount of energy his quirk was using; his small stumble and slump of fatigue as he did so going unseen by the four boys with him as backed away from the action.

Once Shouto had ensured the villains' defeat, the group all continued running towards camp, still incredibly afraid and skeptical of Izuku as they did so.

The only thought Izuku could think as they ran past the unconscious smelling body was the gorgeous smell of blood and heated flesh, coming from the many burns and injuries the villain had obtained, which rose through the air; abstaining himself from tearing down on them as he jogged quickly past.

He couldn't bring himself to eat in front of his friends, murder was still so horrifically and morally wrong to them, no matter how much the villain deserved it...

He just needed to ensure his friends were safe! He couldn't afford to eat now, this wasn't the time..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ochako puffed out breathlessly as she pulled the knife-wielding villain, who had cheerfully introduced herself as Toga, onto the floor; her training with Gunhead coming in useful as she pinned her down onto the floor.

"Hey..! Get off! I was just trying to introduce myself to you..!" Toga complained as her face was pushed into the dirt below.

Ochako didn't reply to her complaint as she frowned down at the villain, holding her head down tight as she kept an eye out for anyone who might approach her.