UA High.

The new school year had begun and Izuku was walking to school in his new uniform excited to see what learning at Ua would be like.

It had been a couple of weeks since his last meal and Izuku was as composed as he mentally could be. The tormenting guilt of devouring another person for his own benefit had slowly died down enough to be able to function normally and the stress of having to find something to eat was still too far into the future to cause him to begin to break down; for now, at least.

And for that he was thankful. Being in the most emotionally stable state he could possibly be, to start a new school, was probably for the best.

Maybe in this school he would actually gain some friends.

Maybe that girl he saved from the entrance exam would be in his class too, a small part of him hoped so...

As he arrived at the school's wide gates, Izuku quickly trotted his way inside and went to the location his classroom was meant to be. Izuku couldn't help the small bubble of excitement form in his chest as after five minutes of searching, he finally found the room labeled 1-A. Taking a deep breath he pushed the oversized door over and walked into the room.

To his dismay, he was greeted at the sight of Bakugou, with his shoes up on the table, and the same guy with robot arms arguing with each other. Oh jeez...

The sound of the door opening made the arguing pair look around towards him, Bakugou being the first to react at the sight of his former classmate with his usual rash behaviour.

"EHh, Deku? what are you doin-" Bakugo was cut off with a confused resentment, causing Izuku to almost sigh at his behaviour before he was cut off.

"Hello my name is Tenya Iida, It's a pleasure to meet you." The boy, now named Iida called out.

Izuku stood slightly stunned and overwhelmed by the sudden interest the boy had taken to him, slowly beginning to reply quickly to try and reduce the amount of attention and looks the pair were beginning receiving from people all over the classroom.

"Oh hi, my name is Izuku Midor-"

"Oh, it's you! Plain guy!"

Oh no, Izuku recognised that voice.

He turned around and rest assured there stood the same girl who had saved him twice and stood right behind him. He stayed silent as the girl greeted him, leaning in close to his face, unsure of what to say to her as a red flush of embarrassment began to .

To her it must have seemed like he had some sort of fever as she began to ask him if he was feeling alright, only to be cut off by Bakugo.

"Just leave him, Deku hasn't spoken much of anything to anyone since his girlfriend died."

The brown haired girl quickly clamped her mouth shut and leaned away from him, looking over to Bakugou in subtle shock and surprise before looking back up and staring at Izuku along with the rest of the class.

Izuku felt his mind slowly drift back to that traumatic, fateful night. The friendly face which he had trusted for only a short time. He felt his face pale slightly as a sickly feeling began to swirl in his stomach, the reminder of the dark twisted memories of the last time he saw her; covered in his blood and blood thirsty for more...

"She wasn't my girlfriend." Izuku said loudly enough for only the small group of people surrounding him to hear, staring straight into Bakugou eyes with irritation. What right did he have to tell everyone about his past?

Asshole...

Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the unexpected response,ready to reply when he was cut off by a noise which came from a strange yellow thing, laying by the door on the floor.