Ghoul quirks.

The morning after Izuku spoke to All Might, was one of the first free weekend days he had off in a long time. There was no training organised, no hero agency requesting his presence for the day, no friends in the dorms to hang out with. Normally he would have spent the day with Uraraka, but she was currently at her own internship, or Todoroki, who was at his Provisional License lessons. 

He couldn't even hang out with Bakugou because even he was out along side Todoroki, leaving Izuku utterly stuck as to what to do. Izuku let out a bored huff, laying on his bed with no rush to get up, as he wondered what to do with himself. 

As Izuku was left pondering, his thoughts wondered to his other classmates. Sure, he could hang out with the few of them left in the dorms today, but Izuku still wasn't fully comfortable being around them outside of school times. He let out a sigh, it was still awkward between him and the few classmates who knew about his powers but didn't know the story behind them, there would always been that tension which would arise, especially when they weren't concentration on becoming a hero.

With that thought laying uncomfortably in his mind, Izukus thoughts trailed to his internship, about Eri and the words Nighteye had discussed with him afterwards.

 In someways, Nighteyes words reminded him of the explanation Mirio had when explain his quirk to his classmates. At the time, Izuku had only put it to thought, about discovering the true depths of the power his ghoul quirk had, along with one for all; without putting any effort into doing so.

This was different, now Nighteye had practically encouraged its development, and- well  Izuku had nothing better to do today. He still wasn't sure if he was allowed to leave UA unless it was for his internship without permission, so Izuku realized is best bet was to ask Aizawa for permission first.

It didn't take long for Izuku to walk down the stairs to the ground floor of the dorms before heading towards the basement where Aizawas in building office resided. It wasn't actually a dorm room itself, but Izuku knew Aizawa human scent well enough to know his sensei was just beyond the door.

With a small double knock on the door before calling out his name, it only a second for Aizawa to reply and the door to open with a tired expression on his face, still comfortable wrapped up in his sleeping bag.

 Izuku assumed his sensei had stayed the night in the dorms again. It wasn't the first time, considering Izukus personally situation, and it certainly wasn't going to the last.

"Midoriya? What's wrong?" 

Izuku jumped a little as he heard Aizawas subtle words of concern, subconsciously rubbing the back of his head as he grin awkwardly.

"Oh i was just wondering if it would be possible for me to leave campus to see one of my friends? I know the others just sign out using there ID, but i wasn't sure if i'm allowed out yet unless it was for my internship without supervision."

Aizawa seemed to relax at his words, seemingly expecting Izuku to come to him for something far more worrying, when he nodded his head up with understanding; turning back into his office as he beckoned Izuku to follow him.

"I have nothing personally against you leaving the school grounds to do what ever you teenagers do without getting in trouble, but unfortunately you would still have to be supervised and the paperwork involved would take a lot of time to go through before getting Principal Nezus approval." Aizawa began, Izuku deflating sadly at his word.

" Ahh. I see..." He said disappointingly as Aizawa made it to his computer and sat down.

"That being said, Midoriya," Aizawa continued before Izuku had a chance to leave the room, "It would be far easier to get them permission to enter UA, considering they don't have a previous criminal record."