Entrance exam.

'How ironic that obtaining his quirk would involve eating his dna' Izuku thought as he made his way form his apartment towards Ua.

'I hope I never have to eat any part of All Might again..'

Well, he certainly knew it wouldn't be his hair he would eating if their was a next time.

'May we pray I don't accidentally eat him'

Yea no, that wouldn't be good.

Dressing in his light blue track suit he boarded the train and headed towards Ua. Once he arrived he looked up in awe at the building. It was so much bigger the. It seemed on television.

As he was about to take a step forward his mind subconsciously flashed through each of the brutal and horrific murders he had committed, faulting his step.

He shouldn't be there. After everything he had done the only place he should be is a prison cell.

As self doubt began to overwhelm his mind silently another stray thought popped into his head.

"Guilt and sadness will always play a part now In your life. But remember you have no reason to feel ashamed to keep on living, going out your way to kill villains shows how you are protecting the people who don't deserve to be eaten and for that you are a hero"

He was wrong.

Izuku Midoriya was a boy with a dream to go far in the world.

Izuku Midoriya was already a hero. A hero to those who mattered, no matter how much he doubted himself. A vigilante partly villain who wanted nothing more then to prove his worth to everyone around him.

Shoving his guilt and shame away he began to carry on walking forward when someone shoved past him, knocking him forward.

Izuku looked up to see the back of Bakugo walking infront of him. As he watched his back he thought about the time ever since Akuma died, Bakugo hadn't once taunted or antagonised him once.

Izuku remember the time he had gone back to school a week after he had his surgery. A week after he had first killed someone and was still terrified of himself and everyone around him.

He remembered the looks of pity which followed him around where ever he went.

He remembered the comments which trailed after him as he used to make his way from class to class.

"Poor kid, did you hear what happened?"

"The guy got his first friend and she dies within the month to a villain attack."

"So lame, how does he expect to be a hero with out a quirk if he can't even save his girlfriend-"

"Shhh he'll hear you.."

Even Bakugo began to look at his with hints of pity in his eyes.

That's the one thing he never wanted to happen.

Akuma was his friend but Bakugo was his inspiration, the person he looked up too. When he had Bahamas to look down on him with pity something broke in Izuku. He never wanted to looked down on with pity.

They should never pity him after all he has done.

He sighed and continued walking only to trip over his own feet.

'Ahh great, this is where I die, good bye All Might, I'm sorry for being such a disappointment..'

Something slapped his arm as he began to float making him freak out.