"Well here are some chords I put together." Jimmy starts playing his guitar, I love watching him play, he's always had this look he puts on when he plays. I remember when we would stay up all night writing songs, like Jimmy said. He was my first real boyfriend. We met when I was 18.

*Flashback*
Jimmy and I jumped over the park gate, we're sitting on the playground now, we come here a lot and smoke and just play the guitar. "Come here" Jimmy said taking a sip of his whiskey. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me then kisses my cheek, I take the bottle from his hand and sip it "I need a cigarette" I said laughing.

Jimmy pulls out a pack from the inside of his leather jacket, he lights it up then hands it to me. He pulls out another cigar and lights it up, he takes a huge hit then exhales "fuck that's strong" Jimmy said handing it to me, I put my cigarette down and take a his weed, I take three more hits then hand it back to Jimmy, I start coughing then continue smoking my cigarette..I started smoking weed with Jimmy, he introduced it to me.

"Play me a song" I said grinning. Jimmy starts to play beautiful melodies while his blunt is in his mouth, he's so handsome. I can't believe he's mine. I'm 18 and he's 24, he likes me because he says I act older then I am.

He starts playing the song I wrote for him then I start to sing "I said Hey, Jimmy Gnecco, I like the way your name echo,You are, so fine, I said Hey,Jimmy Gnecco, Do you wanna help me let go of my mind" he laughs then puts his guitar down and puts both his hands on my face and we start making out.

"Hey!! Who's there??" Someone yells flashing a flash light at us "fuck!" I said grabbing the whiskey and jimmy's cigarettes, he gets up and grabs his guitar and his blunt "hurry!" He said laughing. "Stop! Stop where you are!" The police yelled. We slide off the play ground and keep running while laughing, we hop in his truck then drive off.

I laugh then take another sip of the whiskey "that was close" I said. Jimmy reaches over and holds my hand I kiss it then smile. We just got to his apartment, we're in front of his door, he's holding my hips and I start kissing him, a few minutes later he says "Lizzy it's late, I don't want your parents freaking out." "It's fine. It's only 2. I always come home late."

"Okay.." Jimmy grabs my hips then reaches for the door, we make out while going inside. He lives in a little, not too nice one story apartment, it's not too big but he likes it and so do I. I grab his hand and lay on the sofa them pull him on top of me. This isn't the first time we've slept together, probably only the 6th time, we did the first time before we were even dating.

"I want you Lizzy" Jimmy whispered in my ear. "You can have me. I'm yours." I said kissing his neck. I flip over and get on top of him, I move my hair to the side and he smiles then runs his hand on my face "You are beautiful Elizabeth Grant." I blush then say "I love you"

Jimmy pulls off my shirt and bra then starts kissing my chest, I take off pants and Jimmy pulls off my underwear, I reach for his button on his pants and un button them. I take my teeth and pull off his boxers, I get on top of him then start rubbing and sucking him "shit" he said holding my head onto him.

He pulls me up then flips me over and gets on top of me, he starts kissing my stomach as I start to moan,he slides into me and starts going slow as he stares into my eyes "fuck" I said grasping onto the sofa.

I unlock the front door and sneak inside, my parents are probably sleeping, Charlie and Chuck go to sleep early too. I sneak up the stair case reallly quietly "Elizabeth Grant! Come here right now." I hear my mom say.

"Fuck" I whispered. I walk into the living room and see my dad and mom sitting on the sofa "have a seat" dad said. I sit in front of them in a chair and fold my arms. "Where have you been, do you think it's okay to come home at three o'clock in the morning??" Mom says.

"I'm 18." I said. "And you still live under my roof for the rest of the summer, so you will follow my rules, now where were you!"   "I was with my boyfriend."  "Elizabeth I don't like him! And you know that! He looks so much older than you." Dad said. "What do you two do??" Mom asked.

"Well I like him so that's all that matters. We just hangout..." I replied not making eye contact. My mom stands up and walks up to me "what're you doing!" I said moving. "You smell like Alcohol!" She yelled.

"We did not send you to boarding school so you can fall back into your old ways!!" Dad said standing up. "I only had a few sips. It's fine. I'm going to sleep." I said walking out of the living room. My mom runs after me "Elizabeth Grant if you see him one more time you won't leave this house all summer!!" 

I ignore her and keep walking up the stairs. I close my door and lay on my bed. If my parents knew what Jimmy and I had already done, they would kill me but they'll never know, I really do love Jimmy, he's the only one who gets me, I start singing the song I wrote for him quietly..

*Flashback ends*
"I love that. It's beautiful" I said smiling at Jimmy. "Thank you. You looked like you were thinking about something?"   "I was. Just thinking about how we almost got caught by the cops, the first time of many." I said laughing. "Your parents hated me."  "But I didn't " I smiled.