Chapter 90: The Hell-Bringer

Start from the beginning

Rizevim: Valkyrie... Vampire... exorcists... is he gonna convert everything in sight to a superior race?

She then summoned a magic circle, a beam of light came out of it, hitting Rizevim in the chest and sending him crashing into a wall. However, as he got up, they noticed that he didn't receive any damage. Actually, he did, but Sephiroth Graal healed him. But he wasn't the only one who used his Longinus. He was slashed in the back by Masaomi and letted out a scream of pain.

Rizevim: Argh! How did you-?!

He looked over to see Valerie healing Xenovia.

Rizevim: This little... your power is mine, Tepes!

As he lifted his hand to cancel her Gear, he was hit from above with a water Dragon, crashing on him.

Ingvild: Don't forget about me. Now, Odd-Eyes!

The four Dragons descended from the sky and rushed to Rizevim. He got punched, burnt, electrocuted among other things. Lucifer then sent out a huge shock wave, sending the Dragons in four different directions.

Rizevim: You think you can kill me?! You are dumber than I thought, Leviathan!

He used his Sacred Gear canceller to knock Ingvild and Valerie uncouncious. The remaining members all rushed towards Rizevim who handled the fight extremly well. He punched Rossweisse, kicked Xenovia and sent a magic blast to Masaomi. As the three were on the ground, he approached them.

Rizevim: Don't worry, soon enough, your master will join you in death.

As he prepared himself to finish them, he was hit in the back by a Holy blast, throwing him to the side.

Xenovia: You are... Cao Cao?

Cao Cao: We need to attack him now, before he can heal.

Masaomi: You came here despite his Sacred Gear canceller? You have a lot of courage!

Cao Cao: You will praise me later. All three of us have Holy weapons, he won't resist for to long.

As the three went to attack, they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

Irina: Wait for me!

The Ace of Michael arrived on the scene. With four wielders of Holy weapons, they shouldn't have any difficulty defeating Rizevim, right?

Cao Cao: I have a plan, follow my lead.

The four of them rushed towards the Devil who finished healing already. The Hero Faction leader jumped and tried to hit Rizevim with his spear but the Devil dodged. However, what he didn't know was that getting behind him was Cao Cao's plan. The True Longinus wielder slammed the ground with his spear, causing a burst of Holy light to get to Lucifer who was forced to raise a barrier. The others understood. They stood in front and on the two sides of Rizevim and did the same, forcing Lucifer to transform his barier into a shield. Masaomi was in front, Cao Cao behind, Xenovia on the left and Irina on the right.

Rizevim: Sephiroth Graal make my energy infinite! You will not destroy this barrier with such pathetic strenght!

Masaomi: That's why we're in a cross!

Rizevim: What?

Irina: Yes, since we are in thks specific formation, the enegy sent by Xenovia is redirected into my Hauteclere and then amplified. After that, the Holy energy is redirected to you, but since you block it, Xenovia gets it back.

Xenovia: And then, Ex-Durandal amplifies the Holy energy once again and send it back to Irina. The same works for Cao Cao and Masaomi!

Cao Cao: You understand? You're stuck in an infinite loop. The more you block the attack, the more powerful it becomes. And once your shield breaks, you will take it's full force.