And according to my information, she is planning to pursue Doctorate after she postgraduates. So brother you are going to take another decade to get her as your wife in real sense."

Aman smirked looking at the crushed face of his cousin satisfied at his quirk.

"That cannot be true. Why was I not informed about this?"
Rajveer replied after gaining his wits back.

"She can continue her education till she desires it's not like i am going to tear her books or something.

Infact, i'm smarter and intellectual than her in every sense. I will only help her with my knowledge. There is no way i'm going to wait for that long especially when we are already married."

"You are right sir. Discussions are still going on, but there is nothing confirmed yet. But the possibility Aman veerji gave was proposed by madam's elder brother."

Jay, Rajveer's assistant interuppted the cousins' bickerings as he stepped in the room.

"Is she even aware about these absurd demands of her family?"

"Ofcourse sir, your In-laws with the exception of grandparents are all currently at the mansion."

"And by the time, you will be free from your shackles your destiny would have been already written in the hands of her family."

Aman spoke adding to his misery.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Let us leave already!
Jay bring my ride for the day, rest of the things will be taken care of."

Receiving a nod from his boss, assistant left in hurry to follow the orders and Rajveer himself stepped out of his bed cautiously. He didn't want to add another reason to not leave the place.

"Sir, please sit on this.
You are not allowed to walk by yourself yet."

Jay spoke softly as he observed his boss's face frowned.

"I'm perfectly fine. I don't need these devices yet."
Rajveer turned down the option of an automatic wheel chair for not wanting to leave a negative impression on his evaluators for the day.

"I know what you are thinking but you should atleast use it until you reach the vehicle. If anything, they feel greatful of you for what you have done for their daughter.

Maybe you will get a chance to be pushed around by her."
Aman suggested making Rajveer follow him reluctantly. Guarded by the security to avoid any mishap due to insistent paprazi and the joyful crowd to celebrate his discharge, they started their way home.

***

As soon as the cars entered the private property of villa, the people inside, be it workers or family were waiting patiently at the patio all ready to welcome their young master on his return home.

The SUVs came to a stop and the passangers one by one stepped outside. Rajveer was still sitting, his eyes searching for his Tivali who was standing far behind the wall of tall heights of her families but she was patient, unlike someone, avoiding his eyes playing peekaboo.

Finally having enough, Aman opened his door and assisted him to get off the vehicle.
As soon as he put forward his first step he experienced a momentary bewilderment as he was suddenly lifted in air by both his brothers, each holding an arm and a leg.

"What the hell, put me down. I swear if i got an additional scratch or something, i am not going to leave you."
He screamed but they were died down as he was placed on the wheelchair assembled nicely on the threshold.

"Are you guys serious? You promised me, i will be allowed to do this much at least, Aman."

"Shut up and sit silently." Angry Momma, Simran scolded her son strictly as she pushed him inside.