38. Let's sleep together!

Mulai dari awal

"Ms Kim, let's go sleep!" Jungkook came almost jumping in front of you. His smile was contagious but you refrained yourself from loosing control.

But, what did he say?

"What? Where? How?" you stuttered out your words being flabbergasted.

"Aren't you gonna sleep? It's late. let's go!" he said and gestured upstairs where the rooms were.

"Oh! But where are we going to sleep?" you asked as both of you proceeded to go upstairs.

"You don't have to worry, Ms Kim! There are plenty of vacant rooms here." he said while ruffling his hair and walked ahead of you.

You reached at the huge hallway, there were so many rooms. Although it looked like they were not used since ages but you could manage for a night.

"Here! You can take this one and I'll take the opposite one from yours." he said and tried turning the door knob. It was stuck.

"Huh? Why is this stuck? Argh!" he applied more pressure on the handle but it wasn't opening.

"Nevermind! Let's try another one." he said and smiled nervously before going to open the door next to the previous one. That door didn't open, too.

"Uh, Jungkook, I think it's not stuck. It's just locked." you said to him when he was trying to open it.

He hummed in response showing his approval.

"What do we do now? Oh, wait! This one is open, look!" he exclaimed happily and turned the door knob. It got opened with a click and you smiled happily, but your smile flattened soon.

"But Jungkook, this is the only room opened! How do we manage in just one room?" you asked genuinely but he stared at you confused.

"What's problem in that? We can just sleep here in this room." he said and shrugged before stepping inside. You followed him just after.

"Wait- are you scared of me? That... can't be, right?" he stopped on his tracks making you halt. He turned around with a teasing smile, threatening you to dig a hole and hide inside.

"N-no! I'm not! But, how the hell do you expect me to sleep here in the same bed with you?" you crossed your arms, partially sulking on yourself for behaving like this.

"Then what are you gonna do? There's no other way, Ms Kim! And also, there is nothing else on which I can sleep! Let me tell you that I can't sleep unless I'm on the bed, so I need to sleep here only." he stated carelessly and sat down on the bed, spreading his legs, as if showing that he is the owner of this place.

"But-" you started but he stopped you.

"No buts, Ms Kim! It's nothing! I won't touch you, I promise. You don't trust me?" he whined and gazed at you with his big doe eyes. He knows that no one can resist him cute charms.

"Uh, it's not like that but- isn't it weird?" you let out your confusion in front of him.

"It's nothing weird! No one is going to see what we do here anyway- I mean it's normal and besides, we don't have any other choice." he cleared his throat, stood up and went outside without saying another word. You just stood there wordlessly.

"Here! Take this and get changed. The dress might be uncomfortable to sleep in." he said in a small voice before extending his hand, giving you a flannel shirt.

"You don't have to! I can manage in this!" you refused but he didn't seem to but your words.

"No, you have to! I mean, look at your dress! It's so pretty and if you sleep while wearing it, you'll ruin it. Also, as I told you, it isn't comfortable at all! Just take this, I wore it in morning but it was hot so I don't need it anymore." for a second you got a flashback from the day when he first offered you his jacket. It was raining that day, too! What a coincidence!

You shook your head denying it again. He sighed and stepped forward.

"Will you listen to me for once? Take this and go, change! I'm telling you this 'cause you look so pretty today, I might have problems in sleeping if you're beside me, looking all cute! Do you get it now? Or you still wanna keep refusing?" he said in a breathy whisper making you gulp.

He didn't just say that!

"No- I mean... okay, okay! Whatever!" you tried acting cool but your heart was beating at an insane speed, giving away the fact that his words affect you so much!

He smirked and handed you the shirt. You took it and turned around to go to the bathroom but stopped.

"And don't you talk to me like that, Jungkook! I'm still your teacher." you said and turned around again.

"Oh! Trust me Ms Kim, you don't wanna see me get mad now! I can easily make you forget that you're my teacher and we are not even at school right now!" his words stopped you and you fidgeted on your place not knowing what to say anymore. You could sense him coming closer.

"Do you get that now? Or, want my help?" his hands were inside his pocket and he leaned down towards your neck as you were back-facing him. He intentionally blew on your nape, his breath tickling and teasing your sanity.

You could've sworn he saw the goosebumps that arose on your skin because of him! That sure worked as the fuel for his ego!

You heard him chuckle darkly as he pushed you gently by the shoulders, guiding you into the bathroom.

Once the door was closed, you took a deep breath of relief. You saw your reflection on the bathroom sink mirror and watching your red cheeks as well as ears made you blush more than you were already doing.

How did you end up blushing at this kind of things?! And from when?

But something was clear! You didn't feel uncomfortable with him. Not even when he pulled such tricks on you. In fact, his presence brought serenity to your heart.

Maybe... just maybe, Taehyung was right!

■□■□

Vote and comment! ♡