Chapter 60

Graces POV

"Let's go for a walk?" Jace looks to me for approval and I nod. I have no idea where I am right now but it's pretty. The houses are big white stone. The pavement is lined with trees with no leaves on them seen as it's winter. Jace takes my hand and leads me down the road. He checks his phone for something and hangs a right when it comes up.
"Do you trust me?" I laugh.
"Of course I do!" His hand covers my eyes.
"Good." He whispers into my ear.
"Okay when I tell you to step, step okay?" I nod and laugh.
"Okay step, good and again, and again, just one more. Perfect." He pushes me forward and I hear him unlocking something. A small groan and a creek occurs and Jace pushes me forward again. I hear what I'm certain is a door shut behind me.
"Ready?" He says into my ear. I nod. He removes his hand from my face and I gasp. It's the house from the internet. Our house. I step forward and look around. It's massive. I don't even know what to say I'm speechless.
"What do you think?" Jace asks
"I love it." I whisper. The biggest grin spreads across my face. I can't stop smiling. The house has furniture in it that compliments it perfectly. I turn to Jace. He does a one sided smile at me. He's proud of himself.
"Shall we explore?"
"Have you been here before?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"I got the keys last night before I came to the hotel. I've been with you since."
"You didn't say?"
"I wanted it to be a surprise." I smile at him. He really is the most amazing human.
"The only downside to this is that arse of a gyno is around the corner." He adds and I laugh. I didn't mind him but Jace clearly had an issue with him. I'll just go on my own next time.
I walk forward and look around it's all open plan living space with the most contemporary furniture.
"I asked my assistant to fill the wardrobes with clothes. I have no idea what she'll have picked but she sure spent a lot." I laugh and turn around
"I didn't know you had an assistant?"
"Neither did I but apparently it's appropriate for me to have one." I smile and make a mental note to check on this girl. I walk up the stairs to see the bedrooms and the closet. Jace and I both walk into a room. It's a white room, there's nothing in it but a beautiful round mirror on the side and a fluffy cloud like light shade. The room looks never used. Jace and I both look at each other and smile. We close the door and I know we both made a mental note of that being the nursery. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.
"One day soon." He whispers and I smile. We continue to scout out the remaining 10 bedrooms. Jace makes comment about one being a perfect library for every book Atlas published while the main library would have any book I wanted. He said he was going to make two home offices for each of us. When we finally get to the closet it's as magnificent as I thought and Jaces assistant chose well. All of Jaces signature suit colours and sizes, brands and patterns aswell as his usual signature jeans and tshirts. My wardrobe filled of dresses, jeans and blouses like I like.
"You need to give her a raise." I tease.
"She's already very well paid I'll have you know." I laugh and Jace kisses me.
"Welcome home."
"I love it, I love all of it. I especially love you though." He smiles and sits on a pouffe in the dressing room. He pulls me onto him and I straddle his body. We kiss for a bit. With no alternative intention. Once we're finished we hold each other and squeeze every now and then.
"Would you have believed this 6 months ago?" He bites his lip.
"No...but I also wasn't good for you then. I wasn't ready for you. I am now." I smile against his lips. He pulls back.
"I'm going to take a shower. I got Ivy to put you some wine in the fridge, I thought we'd order a take out for tea?" I nod. I only just realise how hungry I am.
"I'll go find the kitchen. Do you want anything?"
"Whiskey neat."
"Jace you can't drink whiskey like water."
"I know, I'm not. I just have had a...interesting day."
"Fine." I walk out of the walk in closet and down the hallway to the stairs. I'm sure it'll be on the lower floor but I only saw the living areas. I walk around, I find a games room, a dining space and finally a kitchen. Although it definitely looks like a chef kitchen. Nestled in the corner is a wine fridge. I walk over and grab the bottle out. I look around trying to find the glasses, i open every cupboard between the kitchen and the dining area. I finally find success in a side table. I pour the wine on the side table and take a sip out the glass. Now I need to try find a whiskey and glass. I look through the side board and the other storage areas to no luck. I figure that perhaps I'll have more luck in the games room.