Chapter 64: Draconic Battle

Start from the beginning

Rias: What the hell happened here?!

The Dragon now known as Fafnir explained the situation to us. Grayfia was here and she didn't look fine at all.

Eos: Can I speak to you?

Grayfia: Y-yes...

We got into the kitchen and sat down, I gave her a glass of water.

Eos: So... dead brother, huh?

Grayfia: Well...

Eos: Sorry, not a good way to start a conversation.

Grayfia: My father led the new Satan Faction during the Devil Civil War. He was... poisonned by an enemy and died because of it... Ze- Lord Lucifer was with me when he was on his death bed. He knew I had feelings for Lord Lucifer so he assigned me as a maid for the Gremory as his last will. His last words, as he held my hand were "Lucifuge should always be with Lucifer"...

Eos: And I guess that your brother was not fond of Sirzech.

She nodded.

Grayfia: He was on the other side of the war. My father made the house be destroyed while he was dying. He knew that Euclid would become a threat. When I betrayed the Old Faction to be with Lord Lucifer, he was very disapointed. When the war ended, Euclid went missing. I always assumed he was dead... and now after betraying my brother, I betrayed my father's last will.

She broke down in tears. I came to her and took her in my arms, causing her to jump a bit.

Eos: I am sure your father only wanted your happiness, Grayfia. You were not happy with Sirzech and now you have a new place... Were you happy before this huge reveal?

Grayfia: I... yes... this house is way more lively than the house of Gremory.

She giggled a bit.

Eos: Then you are not betraying anyone. You're making your own choices.

Our faces slowly got closer and closer... until we ki-

Milicas: Mommy there are people for you.

Just before our lips touched, Milicas interrupted us. Thank Satan he is a kid and doesn't know about these stuffs...

Eos: We should go.

Grayfia: Y-yeah...

We went into the living room to see the four Great Satans with other Devils.

Eos: You know that you can't just enter my house like this?

Sirzech: This is a serious matter Eos.

Eos: I... sure... what do you want, my Lords?

Ajuka: Grayfia Lucifuge, you are under arrest.

Grayfia: What?!

Serafall: Sorry, but your brother being alive raises doubt. You might have lied to us.

Eos: She didn't even know that he was alive! Are you serious?!

Falbium: We do not know that.

Rias: Zech! Don't tell me you're gonna arrest Grayfia! You trust her! She was your wife for centuaries!

Sirzech: I am sorry Rias but this needs to be done.

Eos: And what if I don't let you?

Everyone now looked at me. Grayfia's eyes widdened.

Ajuka: Do not be stupid, Eos. We are on good terms with you.

Falbium: And do not think that you can take on the four Great Satans at once.

Eos: Just like I couldn't take on Sairaorg? Come on, beat me up, let me go Nephilim mode and beat the shit out of you in 30 seconds!

Serafall: We are very serious, Eos. Trying to attack us will only result in your death.

Eos: And I thought I could trust you...

I summoned my golden sword but Grayfia placed her hand on my shoulder.

Grayfia: It's fine. Thank you, Eos, but I would prefer you not risking your life.

Eos: Are you sure?

She kissed me on the cheek, making me blush.

Grayfia Take me out on a date and we'll be even, okay?

Eos: I... Hum... sure...

Issei: There you go man!

Sirzech: Thank you for understanding... Grayfia... I am... very happy that you could find love again...

All of them then teleported away and I was met with around six slaps from all of my girlfriend. One after the other.

Akeno: Trying the fight the Great Satans?! Are you dumb?!

Rias: I swear to Satan, if you do that again, I'll kill you!

Ingvild: What would we do without a King and a boyfriend?!

Rossweisse: You were out of your mind! And you didn't even drink!

Xenovia: That's something that I could have done! Which means you shouldn't do it!

Kuroka: So stop being cool and know your place!

They then all kissed me.

Rias: But that was really hot~.

Akeno: I hope you can defend that like me one day~.

Ingvild: I love when you're over-protective~.

Xenovia: I kinda want to go to the bedroom with you now~.

Rossweisse: We should have a drink or two~.

Kuroka: Your kitty needs attention, master, nya~.

Eos: I love you all as well... I just hope that she will be okay...

POV 3rd person

Euclid was kneeling before his leader.

?: And why didn't you kill them?

Euclid: My Lord, there was not a lot of time. The Vampires couldn't keep Infernus and Gremory forever.

?: Fine... I guess you are right...

Euclid: And... where is Crom Cruach?

?: While you were fighting the three peerages, he sent out someone else to take care of Valianah's little group

Euclid: I see... well I will take my leave then...

?: Lilith is ready.

Euclid: She is?! I see... this is great news my Lord.

Lucifuge then got out of the dark office of his leader and friend.

------------------------------------------------------------

New girl! And a MILF... Eos truly is a man of taste and of culture.

I might do a power update after the end of this arc... or probably the one after that... I don't know...

Anyway, hope you guys have a great day! Bye!