Chapter 64: Draconic Battle

Start from the beginning

The Evil Dragon had trouble standing back up. And when he did, black flames surrounder him.

Grendel: What... is that...?

Saji: Blaze Black Flames. Try to extinguish them, you can't.

The fire started to burn the thicc skin of the Dragon.

Saji: Euclid or whatever, give us the hostages and you will only be arrested.

The hooded man had no choice.

Euclid: I must warn you... my powers allowed me to bypass the barriers around your city.

He started to walk down the stairs.

Euclid: Also, I am stronger than my dear sister...

Saji: Your sister?

He removed his hood, revealing a beatiful face with silver hair tied up in a braid.

Euclid: My name is Euclid Lucifuge and I am a Devil.

Saji: Lucifuge?!

Issei: W... what...?

Fafnir: You were announced dead!

Euclid: And yet I lived... which allowed my dear sister to marry this... guy... *sigh*

Saji: You mean Lucifer? She divorced him dude!

Euclid: I know... but she still had a son with him... Pathetic... Anyway...

Euclid put his finger towards Saji, imitating a gun. At this exact moment, the Balance Breaker of the King exploded, making him fall uncouncious.

Euclid: Enough Grendel. You don't want me to call Lucifer.

Grendel: Lucifer? The one your sister married?

The man got angry.

Euclid: No you dumbass! The real Lucifer! The one that will rule over everything! The one that revived you!

Grendel: Oh... Fine then... We'll see each other, Kings, Emperor... the pain was delicious...

The duo teleported away, allowing the three hostages to move again, as there was no more seals on us. They rushed towards the three fighters, Ravel towards Issei, Koneko towards Saji and Gasper towards Fafnir.

Fafnir: I will contact Lady Asia... to heal everyone...

POV Eos

We got out of the manor. Apprently the representative of the Vampire was not there... but the meeting was planned... that's weird...

Eos: Kuroka, prepare a circle, we're going back to Kuoh.

As we teleported back home, we saw everyone watching over Saji and Issei who were uncouncious... there was also a Dragon in my living room. I'm not even surprised anymore at this point. Rias and Yuuto rushed towards the injured.