35. Mr Min is irresistible

Start from the beginning

"Yaah, shorty  stop yelling it out." Jungkook put his hand on Jimin's mouth, preventing him from talking further.

Soon enough, Mr Min came and he had to leave Jimin. Phew! Mr Min saved him.

"You all, I haven't forgotten about the assignment I gave you yesterday. You better be ready for the detention if you haven't done it." Mr Min said and wore his specs, looking at everyone's faces for a moment.

"Let's start with our lecture. We will collect the assignment at the end of this class." he spoke in his usual sexy voice, making the girls squeal in pleasure.

"Huh! What's so special about that cat faced teacher? Everyone simps over him like he is some type of heavenly creature." JImin rolled his eyes and Jungkook snorted.

"Jimin, why do you get so mad when girls fangirl over him? That almost feels like you are jealous." Jungkook whispered, making Jimin's cheeks go red and eyes go wide.

"Shut up! It's nothing like that! I was just amused, because, why do they like him so much?" Jimin scoffed, looking at the said handsome male.

Mr Min sure as hell wasn't some normal teacher. His clothing sense was so calming and professional. He never loses his calm and behaves so mature. There is a certain power in him which can attract people effortlessly. His charming personality doesn't help either.

"Mr Park Jimin, I suppose that I asked you to stay awake in my lecture, didn't I?" Mr Min scolded Jimin, as he was zoning out a lot.

Jimin was caught red handed.

"Uh, I'm sorry Mr Min," Jimin apologised while looking down.

"No sorry can do! I need you to collect the assignments from everyone and submit it on my desk at the end of the lecture." Mr Min told him in his famous daegu dialect, which was indeed hot.

"Okay, Mr Min," he slightly pouted and Mr Min resumed the lecture.

"Staring is bad manners, Jiminie!" Jungkook controlled his laugh. Jimin was practically a red tomato by now.

After the lecture ended, Jimin had to collect everyone's assignments, gather it properly and go with Mr Min to the staffroom.

"Jiminie, don't take too long with Mr Min, okay? God knows what he'll do to you." Jungkook teased him while giggling his heart out.

"Yaah, you little shit- I'll see you once I get back! Just you wait!" Jimin said, giving him a death glare.

"Mr Min?" Jimin called him out as he stepped inside the staff-room. There was no one in there. Everyone must be in classes.

"Ah, shit-" Jimin flinched as Mr Min suddenly showed up from behind him.

"What are you waiting for, kid? Put them on my table." he said so normally, but it sounded extra deep since Jimin heard it just above his ear.

"Okay, Mr Min!" he silently walked to the table and put the assignments down with a sigh.

"Next time, don't make a fuss in my class, okay? Or I won't be so gentle with my punishments. I let it go this time cuz it was you. Do you get it?" Mr Min smiled at him.

Wait, did he see it right?

Man! That was the cutest thing he ever saw in his entire life.

His cheeks turned pink without him knowing! Hell! He didn't even know when a small smile took place on his lips and when he nodded his head like a good boy he is!

So, Mr Min did get some soft spots in his heart for Jimin after all.

Jimin got out from the staff-room with flushed cheeks and a hand on his chest.

Bro, did he actually get a crush on his hot teacher? Well, Mr Min is irresistible, so it's understandable.

"Bro, do you usually get goosebumps when Ms Kim is around?" JImin asked while he was starring on nothing at particular.

"Huh? Why do you ask that? Did you get a crush on someone, too?" Jungkook laughed but stopped as soon as he saw Jimin's lips tug into a shy smile but it felt hesitant.

"What the actual fuck, Jimin! Did you really get a crush? Who the fuck it is, huh?" Jungkook shook him violently with widened eyes. His best friend; likes someone?

"Aish! I might be wrong! But, it felt so nice watching him smile. Do Mr Min usually look that good?" Jimin said and made a frustrated face. Jungkook was shook. Yes, he was Jungshook.

"Holy shit! Mr Min?! I was just teasing you at first, but I never thought you'd- oh my god!" Jungkook looked at him surprised and Jimin just looked down.

"I don't know, man! I just realised! It might not even be a crush at all." Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Bro, I'm rooting for you!" Jungkook said in a dramatic voice and put a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Never thought the best friends duo will end up falling for their own teachers, did you?

"Stop thinking about me and think about how you will stop Ms Kim from going with Mr Choi." Jimin said and earned a nod from Jungkook.

"Ah, you're right! I got a plan for that, actually! I just need your help." Jungkook said and smiled wickedly.

"Oh, yes bro! You got my back!" Jimin winked at the raven haired boy.

This is definitely not going to end well!

■□■□

Hi my sweet readers! Vote and comment!