33. The battle within his heart

Start from the beginning

"No! I don't like her. Fuck, Jimin she is my teacher." Jungkook spat furiously as if he was frustrated for a long time and just now he got to let that out finally.

"Does that really matter right now, Jungkookah? My best friend would never give a fuck about what others say! And what did you do today? It's so obvious, Kook, don't try to deny your feelings anymore. Are you just going to let her date Mr Choi if he asks her out someday? Huh? Tell me," Jimin folded his hands, standing tall in front of him. He needed to help Jungkook see the truth and come out of the denial he currently was in.

"So what if she dates him? I don't give a fucking shit about that. Who is she to me? N-nothing more than a teacher." Jungkook tiredly kicked the little stones laying on the ground.

"Listen to your own voice, Jungkook. You still don't sound like yourself. Look, I won't force you, but then I also can't help but ship Ms Kim with Mr Choi. They actually do look good together! I mean of course not as good as you both would have loo- " Jimin was talking constantly to get a reaction out of Jungkook and he actually got one. But the problem is, he was now scared for his life and at the same time relieved to know that Jungkook cared about that.

Doesn't matter if he denies it, jimin knows him better than himself.

"Jiminshi, stop before I smash that pretty mouth of yours, will you?" Jungkook's words were dripping venomous honey, like a bitter sweet warning of danger.

And Jimin stopped right away, obviously! He just wanted a reaction which he got successfully and was Impressed by how much dumb his friend can be.

"Okay, okay! But don't come to me when they start dating and you regret not realising your feelings earlier." Jimin shrugged and smiled at him.

"Don't worry! 'Cause that will never happen." saying that, he walked off to the school building with Jimin trailing after him while smiling ear to ear.

"So, you can really come with me?" Mr Choi asked you excitedly as he was eating his lunch.

"Uh, yeah, sure I can! I'm free that day and also, I kinda feel bad for not coming with you that day." you said with an apologetic smile and he shook his head.

"No, no! That's totally okay! I'm thankful that you are coming this time." he smiled a contagious smile making your lips curve too.

You both were laughing and talking while sitting in the cafeteria but someone else was busy burning with jealousy.

"Pfft! Jungkookie~ what happened to you, huh? I thought you didn't care." Jimin snorted at his friend's lovesick behaviour.

"Ahem! Who says I care? I don't," He was again denying it, but it was of no help. Jimin could see right through him.

"Yeah, yeah! Keep it up and just see him snatch her away from you." Jimin sang and saw Jungkook's fist tighten. Why is he even trying so hard to deny it? It's really obvious.

"Huh! Whatever!" Jungkook turned his head away from her direction and tried to focus on eating. But he could still listen to some of their words.

"Psst! Jungkook! Look at them! I'm sure they are going on a date. They look so happy about it! See!" Jimin fueled his jealousy.

Jungkook and Jimin were now going home but Jimin caught you both leaving school together.

"So what? Let them go!" Jungkook turned his back towards him and refused to look at you.

"My kookie! Listen up, I'm saying this so that you don't regret anything in the future. I don't want you to get hurt. I know you like her, and it's okay. You don't need to be ashamed of that. I'm happy for you but you need to make a move, my boy! Go and get your girl." Jimin encouraged him to take a step.

This time something seemed to stir inside Jungkook's heart and he seemed to be thinking about Jimin's words seriously.

"But, that's not right. I can't! This is just- urgh!" he failed to keep his posture composed. It was stressing him out lately and he wanted answers. Answers of his distress.

"Everything's right, bro! Everything's right when you're in love. Just go for it." Jimin chuckled at how cute Jungkook actually was!

He might be all tough and hard to touch on the outside but he knew, he had a soft heart after all.

"L-love? Huh!? No, it can't be!" Jungkook scoffed while laughing at his own words.

See, kids! This is how a lovesick person behaves!

"It's upto you at the end. I've warned you this time, Kook! Now it's your time to do something." Jimin shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to get in his car.

Jungkook was in a maze, thinking if he should do it or not.

"Ah! Just fuck it." He mumbled and ran off in the direction in which you went with Mr Choi before.

"Wow! Never knew my Jungkookie could do this! I'm proud of you, my boy!" and here, Jimin was behaving like a proud father of a kid who just decided to do something on his own for the first time.

They sure were meant to be best friends!

"I can just watch what they are doing! It's not stalking or something!" he reassured himself and took steps towards the café in which he saw you both going.

Will this end well?

■□■□

Hellow~ Vote and comment please!!