He presses his other hand over my mouth and looks at me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. He pushes me against the wall and presses his lips on mine, his hand squeezing my throat. I try to pull away, but there's no use. I'm fucking stuck. His hand is still holding my wrist while the other one is pulling a knife out of somewhere. Where the fuck did he hide that? He brings it to my face and I close my eyes. This will be the end of me. I will die. I'm done. I'm nothing but flesh and bones within a second. 

"Kiss me back," he hisses, pushing his lips on mine again. Once I still don't kiss him back, I feel the knife against my skin, cutting. I cry out from the pain I'm feeling. He pulls the knife away and holds it against my stomach. I can feel the liquid running down my cheek. I've got one shot. I bring my knee up in a hard and fast movement and he falls to the ground. I grab my phone from the ground and feel him grab my shirt. I hear the tearing of the fabric, but I couldn't care less. I have to run, fast. I need to get out of here. As fast as I possibly can I run up to Luke's place. I turn around to see him far behind me, but definitely following me. I feel tears burning in my eyes. He can't follow me into the apartment. I'm not safe. I need to be faster.

I make a short cut and within seconds I'm in the lobby. I run up the stairs to the right floor and knock on the door frequently. Please be home. Please. What if they went for drinks? The door opens and I push the door open more, causing me to fall on the floor. I kick the door shut and crawl back up, locking the door.

"Woah, what the fuck is going on?" Michael says. "What happened." It's not even a question.

"Who's that? Is the food here?" Luke asks, walking out of his bedroom. His eyes meet mine and he starts cursing himself. "What the fuck happened." He sounds mad, yet still, his question sounds as much like a question as Michael's did. 

"It was... It was.." I keep on repeating the same two words, not being able to speak. Tears keep on streaming down my face. Nothing really happened. I'm exaggerating.

"Can you grab me the alcohol? It's in the bathroom sink drawer." Luke asks Michael. "Come with me." He says. "You're gonna stay with us, okay?" I nod and follow him into his bedroom. He opens his closet and hands me my favorite hoodie of his. I take off the shirt and put on the hoodie. I take off my pants and breathe in deeply. I'm safe. "We need to clean that though." I follow him back into the living room and Michael places a glass of water in front of me. I smile weakly and take a sip from it. "You've got to tell me what happened," Luke says, putting some alcohol on a cotton pad.

"That one man.." I speak. "You saved me from, months ago, in the alleyway, outside the campus." Luke nods, but seconds after his face only spits fire.

"What did he do," Luke speaks through gritted teeth. It's not even a question. 

"He kissed me," I mumble. "And I didn't kiss him back so this happened." I point at my cheek. "He also said in some twisted way that I was about to die. He probably just wanted to rape me to kill me right after." I say in one breath. "And he completely broke my phone."

"I am going to fucking kill him," Luke says.

"He followed me. I just- I can't leave knowing he's here." My voice is trembling.

"I know darling, but we're with you. Nothing can happen when we're here." He presses the cotton pad on my cheek and I push his hand away from the painful sting I'm feeling.

"Squeeze my hand," Michael says, grabbing my hand. "It'll hurt for a few more seconds okay? If he doesn't clean it, it'll hurt you more." I nod and Luke taps the cotton pad on my skin again. My hand is squeezing Michael's tightly and tears are burning in my eyes.

"I'm done," Luke says. "Not with that guy though, I will make his life a living hell." He hisses.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask him.

"Yeah, of course," Luke says. "Just make sure the shampoo doesn't get into the cut, that'll hurt like a bitch." I nod and make my way to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and let myself sit on the ground. What the fuck did just happen and how did he find me again? This is the third time I've seen him and the times before that I was off campus.

I walk out of the bathroom after the shower and sit down on the couch. Luke immediately sits down beside me and holds me. He kisses my temple and I lean into his body some more.

"You guys are something else," Michael says. I roll my eyes and look at Luke. "It's almost as if nothing else exists when you two are in a room together... But do you mind letting us continue the game?"

"Can I join in the next one?" I ask. Michael frowns.

"You know how to play?"

"I taught her. If she takes me shopping with her, I'm gonna teach her some of the things I like." He says. That is so not how it went, but I'll let him have it. "Let's play and she joins the next one." Michael nods and they continue playing their game. I look at the screen and chuckle about the number of curse words that leave their mouths. "Fuck," Luke curses when he loses. Michael only smiles proudly. They're idiots. Michael stands up from the couch and hands me another controller.

"Let's show me what you got, tiny human."

"Game on, bigfoot." The game starts again and this time, Luke is the one getting killed at first, again. I bite my lip in concentration to kill the other team. I don't even know what the game is called. I can't see how this is relaxation to anyone.

"He's at your left," Luke whispers softly, only hearable for me. "Shoot him and you win." I turn my character to the left to indeed she Michael on the screen. Without hesitation I shoot and it shows that I won the game. I smile and Michael groans frustrated. "Such a good girl huh, listening to me." I feel my cheeks flush.

"We will never talk about this," Michael says. "Anyways, I'm gonna head home, El are you staying here?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not even wearing pants." He rolls his eyes.

"Go with him, I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Tomorrow? We didn't make plans?" I ask confused.

"Oh, I think he said it to me then. We didn't think you'd come over." I still frown at the two. Michael's voice is trembling, he's lying to me. What the fuck is going on.

"I guess," Luke shrugs. I stand up from the couch and grab my jeans to put them back on. We walk to the door and I look back at Luke, who's still sitting on the couch. Not even a kiss goodbye? I walk up to him and quickly kiss him.

"What was that for?" He asks me.

"Kiss goodbye?" I say confused.

"Oh yeah, yeah," he mumbles.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Nothing, Eloise." He says, a smile forming on his face. He would've given me a nickname.

"If you say so, Hemmings." I groan, walking out of the apartment. Maybe I'm overreacting, but they're holding something back and I can't help but feel anxious about it. They both know I hate it when there's something going on and I can't know about it.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

Help, we're nearing the final chapters and heheh. Does it even end well?

loads of love x