𝟻𝟹. 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞

December 3rd, 11:06 pm

"You'll need to take 2 of these every day until the pain is gone completely" I could barely make out the doctor's voice.

"Is there anything else she needs" Ace's voice is low as he looks back at me.

"Yeah she needs to stay off of her feet, no walking or moving around for the next 3 or so days, and definitely no sex" she responds this time speaking to Ace

"Certo" Ace responds

"Questo non è sicuramente quello che mi aspettavo quando hai chiamato Ace" her voic is soft as she laughs a bit

"il tuo lavoro è finito, esci subito" his tone harsh

The woman doesn't react she simply, grabs her bag leaving the bedroom. Closing the door gently.

The room is silent, I watch as Ace makes his way into the closet. A minute later he returns with a shirt and some socks on.

"Amore" I look up but his eyes avoid mine. "I'm sorry"; he needs to stop apologizing.

"Ace, it's fine I promise. Just a bruised cervix, it was an accident" Things got a bit out of hand, if anyone's to blame it's me.

Teasing him all day on his birthday and then telling him not to hold back, something was bound to happen.

He doesn't say anything just nodding before leaving the room, I sigh as my head falls into the pillow. My body aches and everything down there hurts like hell.

I hold onto my stomach as I shut my eyes close trying not to think about the pain. A couple more minutes of silence go by before I hear the door open.

Ace comes in with a large bin in his hand, he shuts the door close and walks over to my side. Placing the bin on my bedside table allowing me to see what was in there.

There's a large bottle of water, some of my favorite snacks, an electric heating pack, basic pain meds, and a book.

"I've called Rafael and cleared my schedule for the rest of the week"

"Ace you didn't have to" His expression was blank the same one he has when interacting with his workers.

"Amore this isn't up for debate. I'm taking care of you simple" his tone soft but assertive.

"I want to cuddle" I pat his side of the bed.

"Whatever you want you'll get" He comes over sliding into the bed. I do my best to slide down waiting until he's settled to rest my whole body on his chest.

Ace places a kiss on the top of my head and positions me to lay on his chest with his hand underneath me wrapping it to land on my stomach

"Please don't be mad at yourself" i whispered into his chest.

"I hurt you" his voice low

"Did you mean to?"

"No, but-" he keeps trying to blame himself

"No buts, I'll be mad at you if you keep blaming yourself" The room is silent, I place my hand on top of his "And you wouldn't want that right?"

"ovviamente non amore" He kisses my forehead again, holding me a bit tighter.

—------

"Ace i'm fine it's been a week" i look up at him from where I laid in bed.

"I don't care Amore" his face's completely serious.

This is the same argument we've been having all week. At first, he Kind of had to since I couldn't walk on my own but now I'm fine.

The doctors already gave me the green light on all normal activity but apparently, i haven't gotten Doctor Ace's approval.