𝟺𝟸. 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Grab her hand, we need to send them a message" his voice sharp as gestures to the others.

"Please no...no more" my head hung low. There's no point in trying to fight this, no one's coming for me.

The room seems smaller than before?

Is this the same room? My eyes feel heavy, I need to control myself.

Rule 12: Don't ever lose consciousness.

Thump thump- the stabbing pain still isn't gone.

"How many days has it been?" I'm finally able to put some words together. The sound of their laughter echoes through the room.

The room is bigger?

Maybe this is it, I can still taste the saltiness of my tears. This is bad, this is bad, this is bad.

Red red. Whose blood is this? Blood all over my body, I've seen my own blood before.

"The knife is ready"

What are they doing? Too much, too much going on. I need to get out, can't call for help.

"Ahhh stop please stop" the knife is still hot "Please please just stop" I can feel it digging into my skin.

I'm supposed to ignore it, ignore it. It's still going, I can't feel my hand. Red red it's dripping down.

Is the door closed?

God my eyes feel heavy.

"Amore, wake up" I open my eyes, looking around trying to get adjusted to the light.

The bed feels wet, the usual feel of comfort is gone. I turn away, removing the covers and facing the window, my hand fidgeting with the curls of my hair.

They're back, I thought they were gone. God things have been so good, I thought I left this in the past.

"You okay?" I back away at the feel of his touch, turning around to see the look on his face.

"Um- I, I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm fine" my voice low as I stand up. I put my glasses on looking for where my phone is.

Ace is already up at the other side of the bed "Are you sure? You seem-"

"I'm okay Ace" I stop, giving him the only smile I could form right now. "Have you seen my phone, I had it right here last night it was right here" I can already feel myself panicking.

"It's right here, amore" he grabs my phone from its place on the bed.

"Oh" he walks over and hands it to me. I can see the hesitance in his eyes like he's not sure what to do or say.

"I'm going to my room" before he even gets the chance to respond I'm out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

The waves of panic I've been trying to calm hit me immediately. I head straight for the bathroom. I can't help but keep looking back like someone is there watching me.

I know it's all in my head but- but I don't know, these dreams have a way of making me paranoid. The image of the room replays in my head over and over again.

Just the thought makes my stomach turn, I turn on the water before taking off my clothes. I don't know what else to do, I can call Enzo.

How sad am I? To need my brother every time I have a bad dream, like some needy child. I know he would want me to call, to help me but I shouldn't have to.