𝟺𝟽. 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

"Seriously all of this just for her"

"I heard she doesn't even ask, he just gets her everything she wants"

"That explains all the bags and boxes"

"Who needs that much stuff?"

"Who would've thought Mr.Romano was that kind of boyfriend I mean he's-"

"Fucking hot, Jessie don't act like you don't see it I mean come on"

"Yes but he also......" there's a short break in their conversion "heartless, cold, dead, apathetic all the above"

That's not true

"Well not with her, I swear I saw him smiling yesterday"

"You're lying"

"No I saw them coming downstairs and he smiled at her when she said something" they're still opening boxes pulling out more books.

I finally walk into the room, all three of the girls stop talking. Avoiding eye contact, as they get up to put the books on the new shelves.

"I don't bite" they all giggle nervously.

The living room is filled with endless boxes, with different books. On the back wall, there are new built-in shelves that weren't there before

Near the couches, there are multiple shopping bags filled with nicely folded clothes. When Ace told me he got me a "few" things I didn't think I would walk in and not be able to see the floor.

I manage to get through the back and sit on the couch, grabbing one of the bags on the floor.

This one is filled with satin pajama sets, in various colors.

I fold them back, putting them on the couch next to me. I can't help but notice the girls looking back at me every couple of minutes.

In another bag, there are dresses, specifically the one I wore on Wednesday, a black one and a red one. Of course, he would get these

Tennis skirts? When have I ever worn a tennis skirt? Three of the bags are filled with short tennis skirts in quite literally every color known to man.

"Would any of you be interested in a collection of tennis skirts?" I look up.

They stare at each other, nervous expressions on their faces. "Come on, what's your favorite color?"

"Baby pink" the one to the left answers, a smile on her face.

I grab the pink skirt throwing it at her, she reaches to catch it looking down at the skirt in her hands.

"You?"

"Purple" I threw her three purple skirts, each of them a different shade.

I don't bother asking the last girl, just looking up at her; waiting for her answer. "Green, no yellow" I just laugh grabbing both colors.

There are only a few boxes left, the majority of books are arranged nicely on the shelves. It takes me about 20 more minutes to get through all the bags.

The girls lighten up a bit, actually talking to me like I'm not going to blow their heads off. That is until Ace walks up, he comes over to me glaring at the girls.

I slap his side, causing him to look away leaning down to give me a kiss. After he pulls away he scans the room, looking at the empty boxes and bags.

"Why did you buy so much?"

"You don't like it?" His face is still emotionless.

"I do but it's too much Ace" I point to all the stuff around me.