𝟷𝟺. 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍

"So he's really going to be gone the whole day" the joy was evident in my voice. Gio had just told me that Ace would be doing some business shit so he's going to be out all day.

"Yeah some monthly check-up routine " Gio chugged down his orange juice

I know this is his house but I've been really looking forward to a day without that insufferable asshole in this house. The only place I can sorta get away from him is my room. Emphasis on sorta.

"Soooo where are you and Val going?"

"I was thinking about taking him to my place you know, watch a movie" he winked at me and I laughed "I didn't know you had a separate place"

"Yeah I do, I only stay since Val and Dante live here with Ace" I let out a noise of understanding.

We continue talking for some time as we both eat our food. Just as we finished, Valentino walked into the kitchen.

Gio walks over to him and kisses his forehead, I pretend to gag and roll my eyes.

"Oh stop hating Rene" as much as I joke about it, they are cute. Not that I'll ever tell them.

"You know I would never" I tease. Putting my hand up to surrender, we all laugh. "So when are you guys leaving?"

"Actually we were about to leave right now " Val looks at Gio to confirm and he nods.

We exchange goodbyes and they both head out. I let out a small breath and turned around, I'm about to go upstairs when I see a new guy walk out from the other hallway.

He walks over to the living room standing in front of the pathway. I turn to him, watching my every move.

"Hi" I wave at him but he just stands there looking at me. I walk up to him standing in front of him waving my hand in his face. He stands still not making any moves. "Don't you speak?"

"Yes I do" he finally answered, grabbing my hands and moving them away from his face. Well, he didn't have to be rude.

"What are you doing here?" I mean if he's going to be staring, I could at least know why.

"Boss told me to keep an eye on you, while he was out" Of Course he did, there goes my day alone.

"Wow, so you're a professional babysitter" I joke, hoping that I could maybe become friends with him and he'll leave me alone.

It's obvious my attempt to joke with him failed since he didn't even crack a smile. Great, another one of Ace's boring men.

"Well your no fun" I'm about to walk away but he responds

"What did you expect considering I almost died because of your dumbass"

"What are you talking about?" 

"When you decided to break into the warehouse guess who got blamed for it idiot," he said angrily but I just rolled my eyes.

"Not my fault your dumb ass guards didn't do their jobs" he can be as mad as he wants. I still don't care.

He takes his hand out of his pocket and starts walking towards me. I could see the anger in his eyes. I don't even understand why he's that mad, Ace let him off.

He gets closer starting to back me into the wall. I watch him carefully making sure he doesn't actually do anything.

"You know what, you're an entitled little bitch who needs someone to straighten you out" he gets in my face, and can feel his hot breath on my face as he speaks.

"You know what I think? You're a pathetic excuse of a man that doesn't know how to brush his teeth let alone fulfill a simple guard job" He doesn't know me, he's just mad since he requires validation from his stupid boss.