𝟹𝟽. 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Sit still Ace" I tap his shoulder keeping my voice stern. He keeps moving and I'm trying to put his hair in the ponytails.

"You're pulling my hair, what do you expect?" he responds, acting annoyed but I can see the corner of his smile from up here.

"You only have one more to go," he huffs, putting his hand in his lap. He's currently sitting on the floor in front of the bed while I'm sitting at the edge of the bed doing his hair.

I take the other hair tie off the bed wrapping it multiple times over the second section of hair. There's a good amount of hair sticking out the ponytails since his hair is about medium length.

The buns will be tiny since he obviously doesn't have as much hair to make it full. I try my best to wrap the hair and tuck it into the hair tie.

"There you go, we're all done" I turn his head to the mirror that was at the corner of the room, now we're matching.

"When I complimented your hairstyle I didn't mean I wanted it too" he jokes, turning to look at me.

"But you look so cute" I smile, holding his face and looking at him.

He doesn't respond, just smiling back at me, I get my phone from beside me opening the camera app to take a picture of him.

"No nope" He blocks the cameras, not letting me take the pictures.

"Ace get your hands off my phone, I'm taking a picture whether you like it or not" This is probably a one-time opportunity so I'll take my chance now.

"Fine just one, only for you" he moves away turning so I can properly get his face. The two buns changed his whole look and demeanor.

Now he just looks like a very grown baby man. Does that even make sense? I go back to the camera app taking multiple pictures at a time laughing at him.

"Come on Ace give the people a smile" he looks away turning his head giving me a perfect view of the vein subtly popping on his throat.

Even though he was faced away I could see that he was smiling widely. His pearly white teeth confirmed my suspicions.

I get off the bed sliding onto his lap, wrapping my leg around his torso while his hands go around my waist.

My right hand goes around his neck while my left holds the phone taking selfies of both of us. He slowly starts easing into it showing how much fun he's having.

"Let me see them," Ace says, trying to take the phone from me.

"No, I'll choose the good ones, " I responded, drawing my hand back.

He reaches any way getting a hold of the phone but luckily I still have a tight grip on it. I get up trying to move away, but he quickly gets up after coming after me to get the phone.

The bed sinks lower when I jump onto it trying to avoid Ace as much as possible, I only look down at the phone for a minute.

When I look up; he's gone. I turned around trying to scan the room for where he could be. I finally find him right next to the edge of the bed but it's too late.

He already grabs me by my waist with one hand throwing me onto his shoulder while he snatched the phone with the other.

"Ace, Ace put me down" he just ignores me walking over to the mirror using his hand to keep me on his shoulder.

I hide my face in the back of the shirt not wanting the camera to see me. He laughs, slipping his hand beneath my blouse, his fingers kneading into my lower back.