𝟹𝟻. 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚜

My body shifts as rays of light shone through the room bouncing off the reflective surfaces and onto my face.

I start feeling those familiar hands on my face, his thumb rubbing gently on my cheek. His voice getting a bit louder as I stir awake.

Only being able to make out him murmuring numbers, my eyes start fluttering open meeting his the moment they're fully open.

He kept staring at me with this distinct look that I couldn't help but smile at. It's then I feel the weight of his leg on mine, his other hand underneath my body.

"42..43...44...45-" He stopped once he realized I wasn't just moving in my sleep.

"What are you counting?" I asked, placing my hand on his body searching for some form of contact.

"Your freckles" he chuckles lightly, looking a bit flustered. I smile at his response moving closer to him.

Like I mentioned before I had countless freckles all around my body and only a small amount on my face. Well, that's compared to my brother.

His face is full of freckles all of them clustering his face, you can only find about 30 on his body.

But with that, I do have a large amount on my face most of them residing on my nose, cheeks basically the middle of my face. There were one or two around my forehead and chin.

Even with that, it would take a lot of work to try and figure out how many freckles I have; even if it's just my face. So I can't help but laugh.

"Yeah, good luck with that" I tease shifting to get more comfortable. He continues staring at me, with those beautiful green eyes piercing through me.

"I'll get it one day" he used one of his hands to move me onto him. So I was straddling him while he moved to get comfortable underneath me.

His bulge sitting right underneath me, it was quite hard to miss since it was significantly big. He grunts a bit, making me laugh as I place my hand on his stomach moving around a bit.

I look down at him studying that magnificent face of his; there's a small scar near his right eyebrow. His lips were a beautiful shade of pink, his black hair sat messily on his head.

We both smile at each other savoring the moment; the feeling of the sun gleaming on us, our hands roaming some part of each other's body.

The room is quiet neither of us saying anything but I could tell that something was on his mind, the way he stays staring at anything his eyes could land on while he was deep in thought.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" I cup his face a bit making him come to focus. He looks at me hesitantly, probably debating on answering my question.

His hand holding onto my arm thumb once again rubbing against my scar, he opens his mouth to speak taking a short break before finally talking.

"I love you" just as he says those words I see him search my face for a reaction. Holding tighter as though I would disappear.

He loves me. Despite how much I had been fighting it all these months I knew deep down that I loved him too. Loved the way he made me feel, the comfort and peace I always have with him.

I never thought I would be able to love someone let alone have someone feel the same way for me. It's funny how I have started letting him see parts of me that no one else has ever seen.

Somehow the Ace Romano who is irritating, heartless, and cunning managed to make me fall for him. Even more surprising, we of all people love one another.